11

MELISSA'S P.O.V.

It has been few days later and I have been checking Facebook to see that Logan changed his status from being in relationship to single. 

This weekend our parents are getting married this weekend and can't believe that my bestie and I are going to be actual sisters that weddings are always a dream for our parents.

 I was bored laying in my bed my parents were getting the wedding finish for tomorrow, Rachel was out with her boyfriend Harry and that just leaves me.  

'I haven't check Facebook lately' open my phone got on the app and went to Logan's page to send a message if he wants to hangout or to be my date to my parents wedding but that's not what caught my eyes. It says that he's in relationship with some girl name Selena Hart 

(Selena) 

I swear he is so blind at times he has to pick the most girls that will only use him for sex and get pregnant look at Ariana

I swear he is so blind at times he has to pick the most girls that will only use him for sex and get pregnant look at Ariana. She got pregnant with his 2 year old daughter. 

Lately Logan and I haven't been hanging out and when he does he's always bringing his new sluts with him. When can we just be us dude and hangout like what we used to do? 

Do you know how bad it kills me to see all over these girls and you not caring how I feel about you Logan?

 I got tired of his page seeing it as in a relationship, I got up from my bed and put clothes on that are not my pj and went to the store to get food so my parents don't have to stress about it. 

When I pulled up I saw Logan's car in the parking lot 'great wish me luck' I got out of the car and went inside the store grabbing a cart. 

"Hey Mel" Logan said making me jump 

I turn around to see him the same girl that he's in relationship with Selena. I roll my eyes to myself and put on fake smile. "Hi Logan how are you doing?" I ask him.  He look at Selena with so much adoration and love which made my heart drop to my stomach. "Great I think I found the one " he said with that cheesy smile that I love so much. 

"Oh I should go and finish up my food shopping" I said my voice cracking at the end holding back the tears. 

I was about to walk way till Logan had to say something " Melissa are you ok? What's wrong?" he ask. His girlfriend went to grab something. 'He just had to ask what was wrong.'

Something in me just went off on him "YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG!? OK I'LL TELL YOU! I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE FOREVER BUT YOU HAVE BEEN TO BLIND TO NOTICE ALL THE SIGNS I WAS GIVING YOU. THE ONLY THING YOU DID WAS FRIENDZONE ME. WHAT HURTS THE MOST WHENEVER I WANT TO HANGOUT WITH YOU, YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BRING YOUR GIRLFRIENDS WHO ARE JUST FUCKING USING YOU FOR SEX AND TO GET PREGNANT OR THEY FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU. I WANT MY GUY FRIEND BACK! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD YOU HAVE HURT ME AND I DON'T THINK YOU CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS AT ALL.... I DESREVE BETTER! I DESREVE A GUY WHO WON'T BREAK MY HEART EVER TIME HE GETS INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME SLUT WHO IS ONLY GOING TO BREAK HIS HEART. I HOPE YOUR FUCKING HAPPY WITH THE NEW RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU HAVE AND I HOPE YOUR HAPPY AGAIN CAUSE YOU JUST LOST ME AS YOUR FRIEND. Never talk or text me again Logan. Goodbye" I shouted at him and then walk way with tears falling down my face finishing what I needed.

I check out the items and ran to my car putting them in the backset and drove home before my eyes get blurry and I crash into something. 

I parked my car grab all the items and put them away before I went running upstairs to my room to let all the tears out of my eyes. 

My phone kept blowing up with miss calls and text messages all from Logan. I shut my phone off not wanting to deal with him before I ended up falling into a peaceful sleeping dreaming about meeting the BTS guys and marrying V and Jimin. 

Logan's P.O.V.

To say I'm completely in shock is a understatement! 

I didn't know Melissa is in love with me and now she hates me but she needs to understand that I'm in love with Selena. She makes me so happy and I'm lucky to have her and if Melissa can't see that than she's not my real friend. 

After so many years of Melissa not being happy for me and just faking it hurts lot. Course I miss hanging out with her and I feel bad that every time we hang out I bring my dates with me thinking that they would be friends with her. 

I pulled out my phone when I was in my driveway at my house and kept blowing up Melissa's phone to let me explain to her with some calls and text but she wouldn't pick up. 

Woah! I must have hurt her so bad!

Something in my gut is hurting for hurting her that bad, now my emotions for Selena are not the same that I have for Melissa. I knew Mel more since she was we were best friends ever since. 

I got out of my car went inside with half sleep Selena right behind me. 

Then my thoughts got to me again maybe I was with Ariana and now Selena cause I couldn't get my mind off the girl that I'm suppose to be with and love. Maybe Melissa is the one girl that I'm suppose to live my life with. 

I jump when I got a text from my ex-girlfriend Ariana asking if I want to see my daughter Meghan I could. Of course I miss her so much! I got in my car and drove to meet Ariana. When Meghan saw me she scream so loud "DADDY I MISS YOU!!" she came running into my room making me pick her up going in circles making her giggles. Gosh I love her giggles. 

I hope that Selena will love her and treats her as one of her own child. 

Fuck I'm nervous! 

I put Meghan in my car seat that I have in my car and drove back to my house to hangout with her and to have her meet Selena. When Selena woke up from her long nap she came over to me and kiss my lips. 

"Hi baby who's this adorable little girl" Selena ask me while Meghan giggles again 

"Sweetheart this is my daughter Meghan Dixson " I told her truthfully I look at her eyes to see her smiling at me and then she kiss my lips with a glaring Meghan. 

Why would Meghan being glaring at Selena? Selena is a sweet and amazing girl and might be the love of my life. 

"Hi Honey I'm Selena nice to meet you " Selena said looking at Meghan who just went back to playing with her toys. 

What the hell!?

Why doesn't Meghan like Selena? 

(Meghan)