2

ZACH'S P.O.V. 

I just moved to London, I was walking around town to get use to it and to find the school also. I was next to a little café that is close to the park. 

I walked closer to the park and I couldn't help but hear someone crying, I walked to where the crying noise is coming and sitting there was a girl with beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair. 

"Why is a beautiful girl like you crying ?" I asked her and she just shrugged looked down at the ground. 

"the guy I liked alot has a girlfriend and I have tried everything for him to noticed me but all I am is just stuck in the best friend zoned with him" She told me looking down with tears in her eyes.

"Well he's not worth your tears, I'm Zach, I just moved here" I told her holding out my hand she pushed my hand out of the way making me frown she hugged me instead making me smile way. 

She's a cutie! 

(Zach Hart) 

"I'm Melissa " She told me from giving me a hug

"Well Mel do you happen to go to West High School?" I asked her to which she nodded her head yes to. 

"Come on let's go back to the school since 3rd hour just got done with" She said standing up holding out her hand to me, I held her hand and we walked back to the school catching everyone over to look at us. 

We went to a girl with dirty blonde hair and guy with dark brown hair holding hands leaning against the lockers. 

"Guys this is Zach he just moved her and Zach these two are  my best friends Rachel and Harry. I have one more friend name Logan but he's to busy with his hoe of a girlfriend." Melissa said to me to which I just nodded my head to. 

LOGAN'S P.O.V.

WHO THE FUCK IS WITH MINE MELISSA!? 

I know I fucked up big time with her but still I don't want anyone near my girl!?

What the fuck am I talking about Melissa ain't mine, she can have anyone that she wants. 

But you want her to be yours  My brain told me 

No I  don't 

Yes you do asshat!

No 

Yes now go dump Ariana and go get your girl!

Ugh sometimes my brain is really fucking annoying!

Ariana grabbed my hand and we went to class but I couldn't take my eyes off of Mel. The guy and her walked this way. I thought she was going to say hi to me but she annoy me and they walked to the office. 

Owch that hurt! 

Harry came up to me with Rachel and I don't wanna look up cuz I know that they are pissed off at me. 

"What did you do to Mel? She wasn't at 2nd peiod!?" Rachel yelled at me clearly pissed at me and giving Ariana the death glare ever. 

"I kept asking Mel what was wrong with her and why she looked so down and she just snap" I told her. 

"Come on Logybear let's go we are going to be late and I don't wanna be hear listening to these losers about a nobody" Ariana said to me pulling me to our next class. 

MELISSA'S P.O.V.

Zach and I got his schedule we have every class together like with Harry, Rachel and Logan expect for last hour which is English and Matt also, 

We went to Math that we have with Logan  and his slut of a girlfriend. 

Ugh I can't stand her!

Logan can do so much better!

What does he even see her expect for her being so desperate and wanting to have sex in bed with him and the whole guys in the school.