Special book

•Oswald's POV:•
I entered the library and before I made it to all the books the lady at the stool said.

"Hello sir! I notice that you are new. So may I ask what kind of book you are looking for and I may escort you to the isle." She said kindly. I hummed.

"I'm looking for the book "Portal of the Corsco Jungle" ?" I said. He eyes widening and her hamster ears falling a bit.

She leaned on her desk so whisper to me. "Why on earth would you need such a secret book! It has been illegal to read for the past 14 years now!" She said sternly.

"I understand that. But there's something I need to investigate." I said. She looked at me sternly and sighed. She stepped away from her stool and mumbled, "follow me."

I smiled and followed her, we walked up some stairs, passing by what seemed to be thousands of different book, and at least a good 5 ladders on each isle. We finally made it to the back door. At least that's what I thought.

We stopped at a dead end. Nothing around us but book and shelf's. The carpet below us had pattens and two chairs stood with a small table and lantern lighting the area for anyone who desires to read.

I picked up one of the book and looked through the pages. 'These books are from the olden days!' I thought out of shock.

I put the book back and saw the lady put her foot on a line on the carpet. She started to outline the pattens with her foot with a dance. And then a door opened. My eyes widened as I walked next to her.

There, stood high with pride was the exact original copy of the book I was looking for. And a fancy red pillow.

"You will have to read it here. We cannot let you leave the building since it is so special." She said sternly eyeing me. I nodded.

"Understood thank you ma'am." I said. She nodded and walked towards back to the front desk.

I took hold of the book and went to sit on the chair, switching the light to the lantern on and began to read...