Cala

Oswald's POV:
I was walking through the mall with Mickey and the crew, but i just couldn't stop thinking of how Felix is doing, I was lost in my thoughts until a voice interrupted me.

"Clara long time no see." I heard Mugman say as I looked around, who is this Clara girl, I looked over my shoulder to see this mermaid girl. Mugman and Cala hugged each other and started to chat, as everyone was talking, I looked over the Horizon where we could see mountains of such. I sighed as my ears went down, never had I realised how much I wanted Felix around me, I'm guessing it's from Felix dying a couple months ago (if you have no idea what he means go to Book 2 Nature) I'm just getting so protective, I was yet again lost in my thoughts, staring at the ground not realising the world around me was still moving.

Mickey's POV:
"Wow Clara you have such a bad backstory, it's amazing how you still fought your way though and never gave up." I said with my eyes sparking in glory, as Clara giggled, "thank you Mickey, your very kind." She placed her hand where her heart should be, all flattered as I smiled.

I turned over my shoulder looking for Ozzy, but when I saw him in his state, it scared me.

He looked all depressed again, he had bags under his eyes, I never realised how messy his clothes and fur was, and his ears were just dangling down, I walked to him placing my hand on his shoulder personally scared on the inside.