~Nauhty bunny~

*a little while later*

Felix's POV:
I was already packed up and ready I didn't really expect to be this excited to be honest, everything was already in my magic bag, I thought it'll be best to hide my magic bag in my draw Ozzy doesn't know about so he doesn't try to steal it and make me stay.

"Hey Feel, me and Mickey is gonna take the kids the bowling for a few hours you boys comin'?" Sheba asked as I looked at Ozzy to see him asleep on my head, we were Currently on the sofa as I just told you Ozzy was asleep on my head, "nah I'll stay with Ozzy." I said smiling and blushing a little bit.

Sheba nodded and Mickey and Sheba soon took the kids and themselves bowling, I was still on the sofa, I closed my eyes only to open them to feel myself getting pushed on the sofa.

I looked up to see Ozzy has pinned me on the sofa as I blushed, he came down to my ear, " you owe me for leaving so I'm getting what I want, the way I want it~" he said, and I can hear the seductive tone in his voice making me blush ten times as hard.

He started to take off my shirt as I didn't fight back, I actually wanted him to make me feel lustful, once my shirt was off he started to cover my chest with kiss's, as I breathed out small moans, Ozzy then did a large lick across my chest making me look down, he started to take off my trousers and boxers with his teeth, I blushed but didn't cover my face but I did look away. He was finally taking his own clothes off as I looked at him with kitty eyes, I felt him get hard causing me to purr and grin, I smashed our lips together as Ozzy started to fight his way in my mouth.

We were having a make out session now, my arms wrapped around Ozzy's neck to heat it up a bit more, I then felt him lift my legs causing us to separate, not even the bridge of saliva survived.

My legs were now placed on Ozzy's shoulders, as I felt the tip of his dick at my entrance , he started to push in, and since I've already done this once with him, it was less painful but still hurts just a tad, I groaned as Ozzy bent down to my neck marking it with his hickeys waiting for me to adjust to his size.

I nodded to him as he smirked and started to slow thrust, I but my lip to keep myself shut up quite until I couldn't take it anymore. Ozzy growled seductively as he started to thrust more massaging my walls, I was now only making little "mmm~" sounds as I closed my eyes, I felt my tail brush against the sofa due to it waving quite fast.

Apparently this wasn't enough for my bunny and found my g-spot I couldn't hold it for any longer "AH~!" I moaned, my back flying into the air as Ozzy held my chest down, my tongue hanging out like rope and my eyes were rolled to what felt like as far as my eyes could go, "O..OZZY... AH... D-DONT STOP~~" I practically screamed, "I'm close.." Ozzy groaned in pleasure as I tightened, which caught Ozzy off guard and went inside me, "AHHH~~" i screaming holding my head as I went on Ozzy's chest.

Ozzy got himself out of me, and cleaned us up, I looked up at him as we got back into possession but this time the both of us falling asleep.