End~

•Felix's POV:•
I was on top of Accaila, we had made our way out of the forest and finally back to my beloved home.
Once we made it to the streets, our eyes gazed over the buildings and people, obviously people stared at Accalia in awe as we walked like kings and queens.
"Alright girl, let's stop at the market and we'll buy some Ramen?" I suggested, Accalia purred as I softly took hold of her fur and took control on where to go.

Once we made it, I hopped off as Accalia laid down, "stay here girl, I'll try and convince them to get you an extra extra large." I patted her back and entered the shop, "안녕하십니까" the lady at the front slightly bowed to me,
"안녕하세요, 라면과 특대형 라면을 주세요." I asked, yes I speak Korean also.
"물론, 왜 특대형인지 물어봐도 될까요?" The woman slightly tilted her head as she wrote down on a small pad.
"당신은 내가 밖에 거대한 늑대를 가지고 있고 그녀는 정말 배고픈 것을 알 수 있습니다" I tried to explain, she hummed and nodded, turning around and put the note on a moving trailer.
"내부 또는 외부?" She asked, "그리고 뒷문을 통해 초대형 tbe를 가져올 수 있습니까? 감사 해요" I said. She nodded as I gave her the Won she needed and went outside, there I saw children climbing all over Accalia, I chuckled, "the food is being made now." I said and stroked Accalia's cheek.

Around half an hour later our food finally came out, it was the perfect size to fill Accaila's stomach and I was handed my own, I bowed in respect and began to eat.

Time skip

Once I had finished and so did Accalia we were on our way back to Ozzy's house.
We were so close I felt like it took 5 years just to take a single step or two. Once I had reached the door I slid down Accalia's tail and opened the gate, and to the front door, I knocked on and waited.
There, Oswald stood, one looked at me and I was already in his arms, "Felix!!!" He yelped as he began kissing me all over, I chuckled and kissed him back, "oh I missed you I missed you I missed you!!!!" Oswald fell to the floor dragging me with him, Accalia came up from behind me and tilted her head at Oswald, "Accalia! This is my handsome Husband. Oswald." I announced, Oswald looked up and grunted, hugging me tighter and stuffed his face in the crook of my neck.
I chuckled as allowed him to do so.

I enjoyed his company, soon the kids shared their hugs and began to banbard Accalia, it was one while happy family... beautiful and perfect.
I kissed Oswald once again as he chuckled and kissed my neck sweetly.

"I love you Felix..." Oswald said. I smiled.

"I love you too Ozzy."

The End

A/N
Hello! This will unfortunately be the end of this series. I have struggled enough writing this book and have put months of thought into this, I know it's rushed to this end but oh well, 'they lived happily ever after' yaaay.
Anyway yeah hope you enjoyed this long series.. love you all- goodbye <3

Book 1=

Book 2=

Book 2=

Book 3=The book you're reading now :)

Book 3=
The book you're reading now :)