Personal Space

Oswald's POV:
When I was brushing my kids fur I felt something tug on my arm, I looked towards the direction of where my arm was being pulled at and I felt Ortensia smash her lips on mine. My eyes widened, my pupils and my irises shrunk, my eyes fell down and I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her off. "What the actual hell Ortensia!" I shouted standing up and went to the bathroom to wash my lips.

"Ortensia! I already told I'm with someone!" I shouted. Her ears fell down as she puckered her bottom lip, and gave me her kitten eyes.

I stood there staring at her, I went back i to the extended bathroom and and made a disgusted face. Felix was so much cuter and adorable.

'Why is she acting like a total brat?' I asked myself, I forced a smile and went towards Ortensia, she then stood up and put her hand on my chest and licked her lips.

'Respect women, respect women, I CANT RESPECT THIS WOMAN THOUGH!' I shouted in my head. I raised my hand and slapped her.

"You may be a woman but it doesn't give you the right to disrespect my personal space!" I said, Mickey ran in and saw Ortensia on the floor, "Ozzy?! What did you do?" Mickey asked running to Ortensia to which she was holding her cheek.

"She was invading my personal space and she kept trying to get at me- you know what, you wouldn't understand!" Oswald shouted crossing his arms and turned away from Mickey as steam flew off of Mickeys head.

"Ortensia get out the room." Mickey said, "wh-" "just go!" Mickey said sternly as Ortensia ran out, shutting the door behind her as the two brothers kept arguing.

With Ortensia

"This isn't going how I want it to?!" Ortensia shouted, stomping her way towards the living room. She saw the children watching TV, she rolled her eyes and pushed them off the sofa and laid down on the sofa, she grabbed the remote and changed the channel to an adults movie. A horror movie in fact, the kids fell over and looked at Ortensia shocked and confused.

They then looked towards the TV as them a jump scare happened scaring all the kids away, causing them to cry. Ortensia smirked and laughed evilly....