Sheba?!

Felix's POV:
I was walking through the park enjoying the fresh air flowing through my fur, I smiled as I sniffed the air relaxing me within less then a second. I was holding onto some books, I just came back from the Library which I'm not surprised that it was quieter then a butterfly's heartbeat, you couldn't even hear the breaths and the children in the area, 'I should go there more, it's so relaxing.' I thought as my smile remained on my face.

It was all smooth and relaxing until I felt a small tap on my shoulder, I froze and turned around seeing non other then Sheba, "Sheba how are you doing?" I asked my smile grew across my face with delight, it's been a while since I've seen Sheba, she put her hand on my head and ruffled my neatly put hair, "awe I worked hard on my fur today." I whined as Sheba only let out a giggle, "well I've been fine Bucko, what'a'bout you?" She asked as she starts to join me to my walk home, "eh same old, just one less adventure." I smiled nervously, "hmmm." Sheba frowned, "wel at least you finished that book of yours it took forever." She said crossing her arms behind her head as she walked with me as I did a nervous laugh, "sorry Sheba, it's hard to write now, you know I gotta look after the kids and make sure I give everyone attention, I'm not just a writer anymore you know." I smiled, Sheba huffed, "I can tell ye stressed out Feel, you gotta go on a adventure." She said, as I looked at her confused, "sure I've been a bit stressed but what will going on an adventure do for me?" I asked, as Sheba closed her eyes breathing out a long sigh, "you know when you ran off to go on adventures when you were stressed when you were 15?" She asked, I can tell she was remembering the moment, I looked forward and closed my eyes also remembering and smiled, "of course how could I forget?" I asked, "yeah well when you left you where stressed, but when you came back, even with a bunch of bruises and scars you still seemed to have got a lot off your shoulders because well your mind isn't at what your stressing about." Sheba said as my eyes widened, and I froze, Sheba opened one of her eyes and put her arms down, shaking her hands a bit to get the blood flowing, I looked at Sheba shocked, "your right." I breathed as Sheba nodded placing her hand on my shoulder, "Plus you and Oswald need some time apart." Sheba said as I looked confusingly at her, me and Ozzy wasn't having anything against each other's "why?" I asked, "well in relationships you always need some time apart, because if you're with him 24/7 you'll just, you know start to have fights." She said looking away, as I jumped a bit, "is that how your relationship with..?" I asked as she nodded, "all because we never took some time apart." She said holding my hands as I was getting what she meant now, I smiled and nodded.