Vines

•Felix's POV:•
We swiftly dodge all the vines without getting caught.
Allll up until a branch came it's way and knocked me over Accaila, I fell to the floor earning a grunt from myself as throb pricked to my skin, causing small cuts to form and bled a little. Accaila stopped and turned around, she began walking back to me but within seconds I felt my body begin to squeeze. I gasped and groaned looking down to see my body was wrapped around in a large vine, and it was planning on cherishing my body. Accaila spitted this as well and began to claw and the massive Vine. Once it un wrapped itself from me and began to attack Accaila, I looked down and saw the most biggest thorn stabbed into my side as I cringed at the sight.
I tried to stand only to fall back to the floor, "this is going so quickly." I gasped, I began to panic and I couldn't really pull the throb out. It's not best idea but I need it out and asap.
But to my displeasure, I was weak and could pull it out. I grabbed and knife and make a large cut in the vine and some juice began to fall out.
The vine now concentrated on fixing its wounds than me and Accaila.
She pulled out the vine and my wounds began to heal almost immediately. But not all the way. I climbed my way up Accaila again and threw off my shirt and jacket and but bandages over my wounds. I then put my top back on but put my jacket around my waist. I the motioned for Accaila to kill the vine.
So she bit it, scratched it, and cut it in half with a bit of difficulty, but thankfully no broken teeth or claws.
We both turned around and began to run. Trying to get out of the forest as soon as possible. This time, I noticed 5 massive vines following us.
"Faster Accaila there more!" I shouted.

Soon we made it to a clearing and the vines had no other choice but to turn back.
I looked up and saw it was getting dark so I grabbed some sticks and twigs and put them on the floor. And made up a fire. I then cuddled up to Accaila as she wrapped her tail around me protectively. And soon we both fell asleep.