Need to find the location

(I'm too lazy to draw... even though it's just the same amount of hard work and effort to write XD)

:Continuing From The Book:
A cave that blends in like any other in a forest.
If a good hearted person dies, they will be sent to this cave and sent to a white void, they will be there against their will and mentally go insane within an amount of time, some even go blind
reason; unknown
Although if someone comes to the same cave, the person inside of the white void will force to swap places. Now the insane person replaced the sane person in the real world.
The dead has now come to life.
But if the dead doesn't manage to escape within an estimate amount of time; 10 years, they will simply fade away in a much happier and easier life in heaven.
But sometimes, someone will come and brake you free from the void within a few minutes, hours or days. It has never reached the limit of months and years.
These saviours will set the new comer free, of they are not supposed to be dead yet.

•Oswald's POV:•
Wow, one, I can't believe this was told to me as a child.
Two: This must've happened to Ortensia. Because she sworn what 4 years in that white void she gone insane, and never passed on long enough to go the heaven. So Felix must be stuck in that white void!
I hope someone freed him already. As of now... I need to look for the location.