Chapter 1; Running away

All the journeys have secret destinations which the traveller is unaware of...

~

Ashton looked around him finding blood all over. Everything flashed in his mind again. That's when anxiousness took over him and he started to panic.

Anyone will...

He looked down at his hands which were covered in blood. He looked forward at the body with a knife piercing his stomach. He kept looking at him for some time, thinking absolutely nothing.

His mind was blank and he couldn't think anything at that time. He just couldn't get over what happened just now.

He stood up from his place and cleaned up a bit. He didn't touch the body or anything at that time. He knew that he would be in a big trouble, even though he didn't leave any fingerprints anywhere.

He knew after the party everyone will come to know about this, he will be in the daily news, the police will come to arrest him and he is gonna be in prison.

'Superstar Andriel Busch, found murdered by his own son.' and controversies after controversies.
No....he didn't want that!

He took his phone out of his pocket and called his best friend as he knew that only he will be able to take him out of this mess. It wasn't that easy, but at least he will comfort him and give him suggestions about what to do next, though he know that they won't be able to stop the media from assuming things.

"Hello." Wesley spoke in his usual cheering voice. Wesley and Ashton were friends since childhood. They studied and played together.They both knew everything about each other.

"Ashton? You okay?" Hearing no response he spoke again. Ashton couldn't get things out of his mouth.

"What happened?" he spoke again with more concern in his voice.

That's when Ashton broke down, he told his best friend everything that happened.

"What?" he asked being surprised.
"Yeah." he spoke with a sigh. Both of them didn't speak anything until Ashton broke the silence.

"Should I surrender?" He asked once he was calm.

"You kidding me? Do you want to stay in prison for the rest of your life?" he asked raising his voice a bit. Surrender wasn't an option for him at all.

"Then what? Do you think it's easy to get out of the bungalow without being noticed?" Being a son of a famous actor sometimes had some disadvantages too. There were security guards surrounding the whole bungalow and there was no chance of him getting out and not being noticed by anyone. Especially today there was media all around.

"Of course not. But at least we can think of something. You need to get out of that place." he spoke with a sigh.

After thinking for some time, Wesley spoke again.

"Ok I have a plan." he spoke after taking a small pause.

"The first thing you have to do is to just come out of the house." He spoke with seriousness in his voice.

"Because of the party half of the guards will be drunk and some will be asleep, it will be easy for you to come out without being noticed. Come out from the back door, there will be less media. We both will meet at a place. Just keep the needful things with you in a small bag which we will take along with us." Wesley said feeling proud of his plan, making him understand everything and being sure nothing was left. They both weren't expert in this, they just tried to do everything perfectly.