Chapter 31; Forgiveness?

~

Two years later

Ashton came inside after thanking all the fans for coming, panting a bit from the continuous singing in the concert.

It's been a lot hectic lately. Sleep has been far away and he just tries to maintain his face, not letting dark circles form.

Even though it's hectic, even though he has to let many nights go without sleep he really enjoys this.

His dream. The only dream he saw since he was little was finally completed.

He came inside with the crew people handing him a water bottle and praising him for his work. He could still hear the fans screaming his name out load. He couldn't just thank all them enough. It was so overwhelming.

His dream of becoming the biggest rockstar. He had been working his ass off for that.

In the past 2 years, after all the drama he finally started working on his music after Wesley's constant worry.

He started writing songs and just putting his heart into them. He was very nervous at first, if people will like his songs or not but they actually did.

He bought all those instruments he always wished he had but his so called dad refused and called it a waste of money.

After the case was over a lot of people were in his favour. People understood him and preferred to listen to him instead of making their own stories.

And about her....

Even though he was so proud of himself for whatever he had achieved, he felt empty.

After that night he just didn't meet her. Yes. It's been two years since he met her physically. He just can't tell anyone how much he actually missed her. Even though he never showed it to anyone, he really did.

The weird jokes she passed during the most intense situations. The way she always tried to talk to him. He missed that so freaking much. He knew she had feelings for him back then but he just was a bit reluctant now. He was just a little scared to meet her, he wasn't too sure how he would react if he met her again.

" Hey what happened. Don't take stress bro." Wesley came pulling him out from the never ending trail of thoughts.

In the past two years this guy had worked a lot too. Always wishing that his two best friends come back and they become the legendary trio again.

He had seen how hard he worked to get what he was today. But he could clearly see how much he actually missed the girl.

" Yeah. Just..." Ashton shrugged looking back at Wesley.

Wesley drove back to their house where Ashton, his mom and Wesley lived. After that incident Ashton realised that there was absolutely no one left in that big mansion except for him and the servants. Wesley's mom insisted him to come and live with the two of them and after sometime he agreed.

Wesley's mom loved Ashton like her own son. Ashton wished that he had parents like her from his childhood and he couldn't ask anything else.

They then headed back to his studio after freshening up where Ashton worked most of the time writing songs and sometimes just doing nothing and watching Netflix on the couch.

He was too lazy sometimes so he just came from his place and sat here doing nothing along with Wesley.

He wrote his songs on his own. He needed an inspiration to just go on. His diary was filled with some songs but he didn't want to release them. They were just too close to his heart for showing it to the world.