Chapter 13; Teasing

Ashton felt very guilty for whatever happened. He just thought that he just would've continued with his life instead of falling into this. He unintentionally pulled Wesley and Luna with him inside this mess.

Wesley misses his mom and this thought just made him more guilty at that moment.

But whatever happened, he felt free. And that feeling was worth all the things which happened in the past

He was out of his father's hell and he was happy.

" What are you thinking?" Luna asked nudging him with her elbow.
They both were sitting at the back seat as Wesley was the one driving.

He shook his head as a No, not wanting to tell her this right now. Not that he didn't want to tell her but he knew that Wesley was listening and he didn't want to make him worry more than he already was.

After driving for 1 and a half hour straight, he was just tired.

It was the evening and the sun was about to set. They just thought to take a little break.

Luna and Wesley sat on the bonnet of the car, taking in fresh air. The air was so fresh, so clean, she stayed on the place where there were loads of cars passing by, releasing smoke in the air making it polluted. Cities are usually like that.

She looked at the sky studying the beautiful features of the sky. Sunset made it beautiful.

" So, which hotel will we be staying today? " Luna spoke while eating the bag of chips she bought from the last hotel.

" I don't think there will be a hotel nearby." Ashton spoke further leaning towards the car.
" Yeah. I think we have to sleep in the car itself." Wesley spoke, doing something on his phone, too cool about it, making Luna a bit shocked.

" What do you mean? " She spoke facing him.

" Yes. We have to. No other choice." Wesley said looking towards his phone, not giving much attention, to which she just frowned.

" You can sleep in the back seat we both will sit in the front." Wesley suggested when he heard the silence for a while, making Luna smile.

" That will be better." She spoke jumping down, going towards the back seat where she kept the water bottle. 

" What are the updates about the police? " Ashton said giving a worried look at Wesley.

" They are far. They might be finding us but they won't even have the little bit of suspicion on this place. We are very far away from them. Not that they won't find this place ever though." He spoke making him both relaxed and worried at the same time. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't worried. Cause yes he was. He might seem cool about it but yes he was worried.

If they get caught Luna will be in trouble for no reason. Though they were the ones who took her with them. 

" If we have to sleep in the car we have to pay Loads of attention." Ashton spoke further stating a point and looking at Luna side by side. 

" Yeah we have to. But I don't think there is Any hotel nearby, so there is no option. Let's  just find a safe place and then we will sleep." Wesley said taking a sigh.

They just planned to find a safer place, where there wouldn't be any one who would recognize them as the place was just plain ground with small shops on distances.

" We need to keep moving. Lemme drive." Ashton spoke letting out a sigh.

All of them just hoped they get a hotel, even a room would work, at least it will be safe.