Chapter 32; Lovestruck

~

A week passed.

Ashton's most awaited concert was here. His fans were most excited for this one since he was about to perform his new song.

When it came to his fanbase, it was huge. He was already popular because of his dad so in a way, gaining popularity wasn't so hard for him. The difficult part, however, was to clear his name and show that he was right. People knew him but not because of a good reason.

It took quite a lot of time to get his murderer image wiped off. Even today, there were some people who didn't support him and hated on him, who were mostly Andriel's fans. But overtime, he had grown numb to it all. He didn't honestly care and had no sense of regret for the way things had turned out.

His life had definitely gotten better after the absence of his dad.

It was evening and Luna rushed through the crowd, half an hour late to the concert, cussing out the senior officer who didn't let her leave at all, saying that she could solve the case. Of course she couldn't. She was just too distracted. The last time as well she couldn't go because of some stupid work.

After he had realized that Luna was too exhausted and not focussed, he let her go, knowing that she had to be somewhere.

Ugh. She pushed through the crowds, finally finding her spot. She was quite faraway and could see him best only through the giagantic screens in the stadium but that alone was enough.

To watch him be happy with his work and feel himself on stage while people cheered for him...it was enough. A wide smile formed on her face as she found herself lost in the dreamy atmosphere created by the boy and the band who placed various instruments.

Three hours passed in a blink. An annoyed groan left her mouth as he went backstage. She really wanted the moment to last longer. His voice was so beautiful. It could be angelic and then in another moment it would turn so aggressive, as if making her feel a different kind of pain that felt too personal, something never meant to be disclosed.

She had successfully attended his concert after the countless barriers and was now on her way to meet Wesley in one of the waiting rooms backstage to tell him how amazingly everything was organized.

Bodyguards surrounded the area and that's when she realized she couldn't simply enter without any connection. So dumb of you Luna!

She stood there silently, pocketing her hands to grab her phone as the guards passed her a skeptical look. Just when she was about to ring Wesley, a girl who seemed a little younger than her, pushed her away.

Luna's phone fell in the suddenness of the moment and she tumbled back, staring at her in absolute disbelief.
"Excuse me? What's wrong? Please watch your way." Luna spoke, trying her level best to sublime her anger as she picked up her phone cautiously, checking if it was okay.

"And you, watch your place! Are you trying to see Ashton right now? Go away stranger, he doesn't care!"

With a huge fandom came obsessive fans. Of course not everyone was the same. But even one of such kind is enough to put anyone on the edge with their temper. And this girl right here was testing Luna's patience and she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the annoying girl.

"How dare you show me that attitude? Firstly, you don't respect people's privacy and now you're trying to be cool?" She asked with a sarcastic smile. One of the guards standing there tried to step in after witnessing her stupid behaviour.

"Miss, please don't disrupt anyone and proceed outside. She was not going in anyway-"

"No actually, I wanted to. You know, Wes-"