Chapter 5; A peaceful walk

~
Ashton woke up with a jolt when he heard some movements around him.

He just couldn't sleep yesterday and kept thinking about things because of which he woke up a bit late the next day.

Wesley was standing up while Luna was sitting on the chair beside the window looking out.

"Good morning, almost afternoon." Wesley spoke with a chuckle once he noticed that he was awake. He always had the habbit of waking up early even if he slept late at night.

"Morning." He said rubbing his eyes and looking around coming back to normal.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" he spoke after some time when he looked at the alarm clock hung on the wall infront of the king sized bed which showed the time 11:30.

"We don't have to go anywhere besides you slept late yesterday." Wesley spoke taking a sigh.

"The police came looking for us at my Uncle's place too yesterday. Thank god we came here." He said looking at Luna, making sure she wasn't eavesdropping on their conversation.

On the other side Luna was rethinking whether her decision correct. Or did she make a mistake by coming with them. She really judged a book by its cover.

She didn't take them seriously and thought that they weren't dangerous but she didn't really know what they were upto.

She was sure that if they try to misbehave with her she will tackle them in seconds but even when she ran away she had no idea where was the city. She slept the whole time during the drive and she didn't even have her phone with which she could track the way out. That Ashton guy took her phone and she had no idea what he would be doing with it.

She thought that he must've broken it or something but she was surprised when she heard he phone ringing.

They both had probably bought new numbers. 

"Morning." her track of thoughts were broken by Ashton's sleepy voice.

They both were whispering something which wasn't audible for her and she didn't even try to listen.

She looked out of the window, the hotel was covered with greenery and the hills were slightly visible. The cold breeze hit her face making her relaxed. Nature was always a therapy for her. It's good to be in nature sometimes, it lets you think clearly and come to a decision as well. So we should work hard and treat ourselves with these small gateways whenever possible.

"Morning." Ashton spoke breaking her track of thoughts, sitting beside her with a cup of tea.

"Morning." She said, looking at him with a small smile which he returned.

" Want some?" He asked pointing towards his tea to which she shook her head.

The thing she was confused about was that they didn't tie her up. Not like she wanted to be tied up but like other kidnappers they should've tied her up or something, not asking her if she wanted tea.

They are weird.

Ashton stood up going somewhere and his place was then took up by Wesley.

"Why don't you tie me up?" She asked looking at him with a confused look. Wesley let out a laugh and then spoke.

"Neither you want that nor do we." He spoke looking at her with a smile, followed by a chuckle.

"What have we planned to do today? " Ashton asked Wesley once he came back from the bathroom, drying his hair from the towel.

"Nothing." He spoke with a shrug.

"The police won't have the idea of this place anytime soon. They will be looking for us in the city and then in the places nearby. This place doesn't even have a police station nearby." Wesley spoke letting out a sigh. He looked at Ashton to find him nodding at him. 

"That's a good thing I guess." Ashton spoke letting out a sigh.

They both were talking when they noticed a bell ring on the door.

Ashton peeked through the peephole not sure who will be here in the morning.

"There is a guy. You called someone?" Henry asked with confusion on his face. He was a bit anxious and thought that they were caught.

"Ohh ya I ordered breakfast." Wesley spoke with a chuckle looking at the expressions on his face, to which he let out a frown.

He opened the door and took the plates from him, not letting him peek inside.

He kept the plates on the table kept in front of Luna, waiting for Wesley to come back.

They ate their breakfast peacefully and just laid down cause they had nothing to do.

"We could've gone downstairs to have breakfast." Ashton spoke with a shrug letting out a sigh.

"Want other people to recognize you?" He spoke raising his eyebrows.
He stood up wearing a hoodie which he took with him cause it was a bit cold outside.

"Where are you going?" Wesley spoke letting out a sigh and picking up the plates.

"Downstairs. I wanna have a walk, it's good weather. Besides there is no one downstairs." he spoke wearing his shoes and tying the laces.

" Okay." He spoke shrugging his shoulders convinced with what he said. Ashton proceeded to walk towards the door when he heard someone calling him.

"Wait....I will come with you." Luna spoke getting up from the chair, moving towards him.

"No way. I don't want you to escape." He spoke rolling his eyes.

"I won't. I don't even know the way out. I promise." she spoke making him understand. She didn't even want to escape to be honest, she wanted to know more and wanted to know what actually they will do. She was sure of one thing that they weren't professionals or any trained kidnappers.

" Fine." He spoke after thinking for some time.

He closed the door keeping the keys in his pocket safely.

As they went outside the cool wind hit their face as if welcoming them to this place.

Luna took a deep breath taking in the fresh air of that place.
They both kept walking not speaking anything and maintaining the comfortable silence between them.

Though not much people visited the place the surrounding was unquestionably beautiful.

Ashton was somewhat relaxed that time but also a bit worried for the future. He knew that they can't hide in places for long and the police would find them soon but they just have to change places often now.

The place was beautiful but that wasn't the concern of either of them.

While Luna was too confused with whatever was happening in her life right now, a part of her mind said that they are bad people and she should just go back, but then the other part said that they aren't that bad and she should probably continue what she was doing.

' I mean come on! Which kidnapper let's the abduct walk with him?' 

They both kept walking until the rain started pouring making it more beautiful than ever. They went inside the building with their clothes wet. They looked at each other and just couldn't stop a laughing.

~
Author's Note:

Hope you are liking the story till now :-D
A small update :)

So what are your thoughts on the story till now?
Hope u like it♡