Chapter 25; Forgive me

The broken guy just walked away to particularly nothing not knowing what to do next.

He got into his room with red eyes and a worried Wesley. Wesley had no idea what was going on but he didn't think it was this big.

Giving the younger some space was all he thought was right at that moment but he didn't think it would not be correct at that moment.

Ashton was just broke. Angry. Sad. And he made that decision in his angry state, without giving it a second thought.

He grabbed her phone and dialled a number.

" Hello. This is Ashton Busch. And this is my current location....." He spoke with heavy voice letting out a sob.

He sat down against the wall waiting for the police cars to come and arrest him.

He closed his eyes letting in everything when all those moments flooded in his mind.

Come here you coward

Why don't you tie me up?

I am gonna tie up your hair so that they are easily hidden in the hood.

It'll be okay, you will be okay

I will sleep on the couch.

All those beautiful moments, those days and nights, those times he thought that the girl actually cared,
Was all of that fake?

He couldn't believe the girl fully until she actually helped them escape. She could've easily asked the police to arrest him there and then but she just chose to play with the feelings.

Look at the fate. The one who he kidnapped turned to be a detective, the one who he liked for the first time turned to be the one who betrayed him.

" Hey, you okay?" Wesley whispered kneeling down and wiping the tears of the younger. Without saying anything further he pulled him in his embrace massaging his scalp and trying to calm him down.

Before they could hear anything the horns started to fill both of their ears. It looked as if a lot of people suddenly came outside the hotel. Police sirens were heard now.

Ashton looked at his best friend. The one who was with him since the day one. He swore that he couldn't do shit without him. He gave him a small smile and closed his eyes knowing what will happen next.

The door opened with a swing and Luna entering inside.

" You shouldn't have done that." She yelled with tears still coming out of her eyes. Ashton gave her a sad smile looking in her red eyes.

She ran outside the room knowing that they were caught and there was no way left now. She just wanted to handle the situation, tell the world that Ashton was innocent.

She came downstairs to find a lot of rush. People were running for their lives and exiting the hotel cause apparently the ' most wanted criminal'
was in that town.

" Hey! Luna, you are that detective right? " An officer approached her, watching her roam from place to place.

" Yes." She said a bit surprised.

" Uh I am Jim's friend. He told me about you." She nodded, not paying much attention to what he was saying.

" That's so good that you have been on this undercover mission. Because of you a criminal like him is gonna get arrested." He spoke after sometime.
He is not a criminal. She resisted to say that.