Chapter 9

He kissed down to my neck I could feel him smile.

I was playing with the hem of his shirt. He sat up and put his hands over mine and guided them and took his shirt off.

His hands roamed all over my body. He took my shirt off and put his hand over the clasps of my bra and looked at me as if to ask if it was okay.

I nodded. He unclipped them and threw my bra somewhere in the room. He smiled at me and kissed down my chest.

He left soft kisses on my breasts. He licked and sucked on my nipples. His mouth worked wonders.

I pushed him back and started to unbutton his pants but he stopped me.

"Tonight's about you and you only." He said and kissed me softly.

He unbuttoned my pants and took  them off.  He kissed down my stomach  until he got to the waist band of my panties. He hooked his thumbs under the band and slowly pulled them off.

"You're already soaking." He smirked and kissed me once more then he held my hands in his and pressed them down onto the bed  and he buried his head between my legs.

I moaned as he licked my clit. He lookedup at me and smiled.

I moaned as he licked up and down. I grabbed his hands tighter. I got an unfamiliar feel in my stomach Tony must have noticed cause he said "Cum for me baby." He smiled and slid one of his fingers inside me.

"Oh god." I said I grinded my hips against his hand. He made eye contact with me and smiled.

I moaned and he slid another one in.

"I love you so much." Tony said as he began going faster. "TONY!" I screamed.

"Scream my name." He whispered in my ear.

"Tony." I said "I said Scream My Name." He said and kissed my jawline "TONY!" I yelled once more as I came. He smiled and kissed me. 

"You taste great baby." I blushed.

He licked his fingers then smirked at me.

He took his pants off along with his boxers. My eyes went wide when I saw his member he was huge!

He guided his member into me but he only put the tip in at first,then he put his hands on either side of my head,he went slow at first yet it was still painful.

All the sudden he slammed into me"TONY!" I yelled more out of pain than anything I put my hands on his back as he did that a few more times I dug my nails into his back and he bit his lip. I'm sure I clawed his back.

He sat up and brought me with him I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

Soon all the pain went away and I threw my head back in pleasure.

Tony kissed down my neck and down to my chest.

He laid me back down and rubbed me as he he went faster I moaned.

The same feeling can back. "Tony I'm I'm about to-" before I could even finish my sentence, I came. 

He stopped moving,but stayed inside me and he propped himself up.

I was breathing heavily.

I knew he still wanted to cum.

"Move." I said he didn't answer he just laid there.

"Move." I said and grinded my hips against his. He looked at me and smirked,then he slammed into me and kept going faster and faster every time.

I loved the feel of his skin on my own.

I loved the feel of it every time he slammed into me. I loved when he touched me. I loved his every touch.

I felt his hands grip tighter on the sheets under me. He leaned down and kissed me passionately and the feeling came back. "F-fuck!" he yelled

then he came. But I wasn't expecting us to come at the same time.

He pulled out and collapsed beside me.

When he left me I felt lonely it was like he took apart of me with him.

"Damn." I heard him I could tell he was smirking. I still had my eyes closed "Damn indeed." I replied and smiled at my own dirty deed. It was like a dream come true.

I turned over to find he was already looking at me smiling I smiled back and intertwined my legs with his and the same with our arms.

"I'm glad you were my first." I said and smiled.

"I'm glad I was your first." He said and gently kissed my head.

"I love you so much." Was the last thing I heard before I drifted off into a deep sleep.