Chapter 4

I woke up because I thought I was being carried , which caused me to  groaned.

 "Finally you're awake." I hear that all too familiar voice. 

"Well Morning to you too Tony."

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned,I looked around and noticed the boys were walking with us as well an they were carrying their bags.

"To the tour bus." He said and smiled down and me.

 "Well Thank you for carrying me sir." He shook his head and smiled.

I swear his smile will be the death of me, how can a man be that perfect. His laugh,his smile and can't forgive his beautiful eyes.

 Everything about him was perfect.

"Summer?" Tony snapped his fingers in front of my face.

 "What?" He laughed at my dazed state.

"We only have enough bunks for us so you'll have to share with one of us."

 "That's okay with me!" I said cheerfully.

"Who would you like to bunk with?"

"Oh it really doesn't matter."

Which we all knew who I would end up bunking with...

We had finally made it too the bus and Vic opened the door, Tony stepped in and chuckled at my awestruck face. It was amazing very spacious if I may.

"Alright,so whose bunking with who?" Vic asked Tony

"Uh, I'll bunk with Summer an you all can have your own." He replied.

 "Someone's blushing!" Jamie yelled out. I jerked my heads toward him, he didn't have to call me out.  

Rude.

 "Tony you can put me down if you want." 

He shook his head "no" and sat on the couch with me still in his arms.

Jamie put mine and Tonys stuff in our bunk, "Thank you Jamie." He just smiled that goofy smile of his.

After everyone settled in we decided to watch a movie. I laid my head on Tony's shoulder,I was still in his lap. "I Love you Tony." I said only loud enough for me to hear,or so I thought. 

"I love you too." He whispered in my ear.

I looked at his beautiful Eyes.

 I saw that they were filled with love an lust.

I leaned in slightly and kissed his soft lips,it took him a second to register what was happening but soon he was kissing me back. He gently picked me up never breaking the kiss and took me to our bunk, it was a top one so he had to help me get in then he climbed in. "Tony," I breathed as he kissed my neck. I heard two thuds it was the sound of him kicking his shoes off. He put his hand under my shirt.

I pushed him back,so now I was straddling him. I kissed his soft lips. I kissed his neck and nipped at his ear, causing him to let a small moan to leave his slacked mouth. 

"Summer." His voice called out sounding hoarse.

 He pushed me back he shook his head no and I just smiled, we ended up just cuddling.

 "Tony did you mean what you said?" He looked at me as if he were thinking. "Yes I did mean it ever since I lay eyes on you that night." He kissed my forehead.

I smiled. God this was perfect just laying here in Tony's arms.