Chapter 12

The guys were in the studio today again,Vic had said they were having a special guest feature in there new song and he would be here today.

I was sitting on the couch next to Em and she was on her phone. Tony was in the recording booth so I decided I would go explore.

I was walking down the hall admiring the picture of concerts and art work. They were rather amusing.

I was looking at one picture in-particular;It was a picture of Tony playing you could tell he loved what he does.

I was brought out of my thoughts by bumping into someone and I had knocked them down as well as myself.

"I'm so sorry." I said frantically

"It's no problem really hun." A hand was in front of me,I placed my hand in his and he helped me up.

"Um if you don't mind me asking what studio are you going to?"

"Uh 12?" I smiled

"That's were I was heading,care to walk together." He smiled and nodded.

"I'm Kellin by the way."

"I'm Summer." I smiled at him

We walked into the room laughing,Tony did not look pleased to see me with him.

"Hey Man!" Vic said and him and Kellin bro-hugged and he shook hands with everyone else.

"Well seems you've already met Summer," Kellin smiled and nodded

"Well that's Tony,Mike,Jamie,and Emma."

"Nice to meet all of you." He said and gave them a small smile.

Tony pulled me into the hall and he didn't look happy.

"Tony,Baby,We are just friends calm down. I love you and you know it."

He sighed and kissed me. "I know I just don't trust him that much."

I hugged him and we walked back into the room.

"Okay So we got everything done but your parts. So we can get that done today." Vic said talking to Kellin.

Tony sat down and I sat in his lap and he put his arms around me Kellin was smiling ear to ear,till he looked at me you could tell he was disappointed.

I laid my head on Tony's shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered

"I love you,too." He said and kissed my forehead.

Somehow,I couldn't force myself to believe that after how he acted with Kellin. It's like he didn't trust me. I gave him my everything.

I sighed and looked at Kellin. He was signing his heart out. He looked at me and began to smile.

All too soon,he was done and it was time to leave.

He said his goodbyes and gave me a short hug.

The ride home was silent,I still didn't see why Tony was so upset.

When we got to the house he threw his keys down and went up to our room and slammed the door.

I wasn't sure what to do.

I sat on the couch and thought to myself what I could have possibly done to make him this mad.

I began to cry. I don't like it when he's mad at me. I put my head in my hands and cried harder,I hated crying it made me feel weak.

I felt arms wrap around me,"Baby,calm down." He soothed me.

I leaned into his chest,"What'd I do to make you mad at me?" I mumbled

He sighed and cupped my face in his hands,he was forcing me to look at him.

But before he could speak I cut him off

"I gave you my everything,I would never cheat on you. I don't want to hurt you. Ever. Kellin's nice but I wouldn't leave you for him. You're the best thing that's happened to me."

He sighed and laid back on the couch pulling me onto him. He wrapped his arms around my back "I know and you don't know how happy I am that you chose me to be your first,Im not mad at you,I'm mad at Kellin,he knows we are dating but he's gonna try and get in between us. And I don't want that to happen."

I sighed and kissed him. I took his face in my hands gently "Tony Perry you fucking listen to me. I love you and only you and no one can change that. Kellin is sweet. But trust me I love you more than anything."

"So you aren't just using me for sex." He smirked.

"Granted you are amazing,but no I'm not using you for sex."

"Good." He said and kissed my nose.

"Summer,would you go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"I'd like that. I'd like that a lot." I smiled at him

"I love your smile." He said in a quite voice. He was looking intently into my eyes,It looked like he was lost in his thoughts.

And I was lost in my thoughts too.

Tony brought out a part of me I never thought I would see.

Ever since that night that he took my virginity,all I've been able to think about was him.

I wanted him.

He has turned me into a sex addict.

I can't get the thought of him out of my mind.

I miss the feel of his warm skin on my own.

I miss the feel of his soft kisses he left all over my body.

I was thinking back to that night, Did he even use protection? I wasn't all too worried about it cause he smart enough to remember that right?

I was starting to worry, "Tony may I see your phone?" He nodded and handed me his phone,I went to calendar and looked at the date January 8th.

I was supposed to start yesterday.

But it's only one day. Maybe I should give it more time.

Would Tony even want to be with me if I was pregnant?

He probably wouldn't.

But it's only been one day.

I handed him his phone back.

I was worried.

Calm down Summer. Just calm down everything will be okay.

I hope.