Chapter 7

I was woken up to Tony shaking me "Baby get up." He said his voice still gravely he must of just gotten up.

I stretched and got out of the bunk.

I walked out into the living room and collapsed on the couch. I looked at the clock 6:30. What?

Tony came out completely dressed he handed me a pair of pants and a shirt,they were both mine. I changed an jumped on Tonys back. "Why'd you wake me up so early?" "Cause I want to spend the day with my love."

I smiled and gave him a short kiss and we were off.

"How much longer till tours over?" I questioned

"Actually today's the last day."

We saw a park near by and I jumped down and ran over to it playing like a kid again.

Tony came over and sat on the swings.

"Tony are you okay?" I asked he's been oddly quite and he's usually extremely loud and hyper.

"Actually I was thinking of getting a house of my own when we go back but I want to live in LA."

"Well why don't you just tell the guys,I mean you guys are getting bigger and bigger everyday so maybe you should move to LA and get a taste of the city."

"That's thing the guys already know and they agree. It's just Mike and Vic are gonna live together Jamie's gonna get his own place. And I'm gonna get my own place too."

I looked at him confused.

"Summer will you move in with me? I know it's kinda rushed." I leaned in and kissed him. "I'd love to." I smiled.

He stood up and took my hand in his. We walked around aimlessly.

"You're beautiful you know that?" Tony said

"You're adorable you know that?" I smiled at him

"We should head back to the bus,were probably gonna be leaving soon." He said.

I nodded and he took my hand in his and we walked back to the bus.

I could never be happier,Im dating Tony and Im going to be moving in with him. He makes me so happy,even when I'm in a bad mood and don't want to talk to anyone he can make me smile.

I looked up and saw that we were outside the bus.

Tony leaned down and kissed me passionately yet fierce. He pulled back and gave me a toothy grin. He opened the door and we walked in.

"Are you ready to go home,Turtle?" Vic asked with a smile on his face.

Tony just smiled like an idiot. The bus lurched forward and I fell into Tony and he fell backwards.

"You're warm." I said.

I got up and went to the bunk room thinking about what Vic said.

The door opened and shut and I heard footsteps. "Are you alright?" Tony asked.

"Yea,I'm just thinking about what Vic said. I didn't know you already had the house?"

"I've had mine for a year or two and I was just waiting for the right moment." He smiled sheepishly

"How long till we get there?"

"Just a couple hours."

"Alright well I'm gonna sleep then."

He nodded and walked out,leaving me to my thoughts.

I knew what Tony meant about "The Right Moment" but I'm not sure if its the right time for me.

~Time Skip: At Tonys House.~

"Summer. Summer wake up love." I heard a voice say and I was slightly being shaken. I groaned and rolled over.

Tony sighed and picked me up.

As we were walking out of the bus I heard Tony shout his goodbyes.

He opened the door and laid me on the couch.

"Would you like a tour?"

"Of course."

"Alright follow me," I got off the couch and followed Tony around the house as e showed me where the bathroom,guest room,kitchen,etc was.

"And this is my room." He opened the door and I walked in,it was beautiful his room was black and his bed had Star Wars bed sheets.

He had band posters all over his room.

He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped u arms around his neck.

"You're so beautiful." He complimented before he leaned in and kissed me. He pushed me back on the bed. He kissed my neck then he bit down gently. I let out a small moan.

I pushed him back gently "Tony I can't do this."

"Was it something I did?" He asked breathing heavily

"No it's not you,it's just that,it would be my uh-" he cut me off

"Are you a virgin?"he asked I slowly nodded my head.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"To be honest I was scared you wouldn't like me."

"Summer,there is nothing you could ever say or do to me that would make me not like you. And just tell me when you're ready I don't want to rush this."

I nodded. I was glad he still liked me although I knew if I didn't do anything soon he'd probably get bored of me