Chapter 26

I sighed as I packed a quick over night bag Oli told me to meet him at his friends place.

I was nervous about meeting his friend, I mean the worst thing that could happen would be that we end up hating each other. Things were going to be different now,I was moving on from Tony, it hurt no doubt but drastic changes had to be made this was unhealthy.

I rushed out the front door and dashed to my car, I cranked it and backed out and was on my way to meet Oli's friend.

As I turned onto the street I knew that my eyes were bulging out of my head, it was a very fancy neighborhood. luckily his house was isolated at the very end of the road it was very pretty.

I grabbed my bag and hoped out rather quickly I took small steps toward the door, it was all extremely overwhelming. I knocked on the door and took a step back waiting patiently on the one named Austin.

The door swung open a very tall man with brunette hair and beautiful brown eyes and the most adorable smile I've ever seen.

"You must be Summer,Im Austin Carlile." he smiled and held his hand out and I gratefully took it.

Austin showed me around his place and since he had a one bedroom he said we would share and that was okay with me, he also told me that Oli had to make a quick leave to head on out for tour and that's why he wasn't able to make it.

Austin was a really nice guy, we sat and talked and got know each other a little better, Austin told me that he had a few friends stopping by to hang out and such and once again that was okay with me.

I was just grateful that Austin accepted me into his home, and he is genuinely nice about everything, and he is all smiles all the time.

The doorbell rang and Austin got up and welcomed the guests into his home,they walked into the dinning room and they froze, I took that as my que to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Summer." I spoke softly as I got up and shook their hands, but before Austin could walk back in the room they were wolf calling and hollering about and I quote 'Get in there Austin' 'Tap that bro!' and so on and so fourth.

Austin walked back in shooting daggers at his two friends, "This is Summer and she will be staying with me until Oliver can figure out what we can do." I frowned at the thought that Oli would be making my decisions, but that didn't stop us from anything.

Austin popped out the beer and needless to say it was a night to remember and sadly one I could never forget.

Austin introduced me to his friend the gingers name was Alan and the other was named Phil.

I had a slight buzz by my fourth beer,while Austin was past being drunk and Phil was right behind him, on the other hand Alan had more of a buzz than I did.

That's when it started, Alan stared into my eyes and I stared right back. Alan was a very handsome man, I knew that nothing could happen because he wasn't my rebound and anyone could tell that Alan was one for one night stands.

Phil and Austin had all ready wondered off and were nowhere to be seen, that gave Alan a chance to swoop in and make a move. I knew what he was doing and what I was doing but I could stop myself from what was happening and what was going to happen.

Before I could register what was happening my legs were wrapped around his toned torso and our lips were locked as he carried me up the stairs.

The last thing that I remember is my screams filling the room as well as Alan's occasional grunts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter is rated 18+ only so only my follwers and I and allowed to read it, and the next chapter is very important so in order to read it you must follow me.