Chapter 3

I woke up to a yawning Tony. You know this an truly amazing experience I guess you could say, What a coincidence bumping into Tony Perry on the street and getting a drink with him,coming back to his place an the next day him asking me to go on tour with him.

 You know this all seems

WAY

to good to be true,I mean it's all just an extremely weird thing for me to comprehend in a time like this.

 I sighed and got dressed in some clothes Mike had gotten me after me and Tony had left,which I refused to take but Mike wouldn't take no for an answer, so I obliged and took them.

I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch by Vic. Me and Vic have grown really close in just the couple of days we have known each other he's like my brother. I rested my head on his shoulder.

Tomorrow would be the day we are leaving for tour,they said I wouldn't be completely alone because of their merch girl named Emma.

 To be utterly honest I was excited to meet this Emma,from what they have told she's and extraordinary girl, Mike has described her to me as exotic which was a very unique word for him to use.

I can't wait to meet her and I can't wait for tour as well.

I told Jamie yes I do have some kind of feelings for Tony, but he wouldn't settle for me who could have any girl in the world, so why would he want a girl who is extremely messed up I mean I have so many goddamn problems it's not even funny.

Moving on from my Oh so Sorry life.

"What are some of the bands that we will be touring with?" I questioned

"Uh,let's see Falling In Reverse, All Time Low,Black Veil Brides,Asking Alexandria,Sleeping With Sirens,Bless the Fall,Late Night Reading,etc."

"Nice." I said,I was unsure of what to say so I took the safe route.

"Summer!" Tony's voice rang through the house, "Yea?" I cried back.

A few minutes later he came walking down the stairs "Oh,they you are,Hey Vic." He gave him a small nod and walked to the kitchen.

God,I swear every time I see him I like him more, my hearts gonna beat out of my chest. Why must he be so fucking perfect? God Bless his parents for creating such an wonderful man.

Tony came back in and sat by me on the couch and grabbed my hand and held it on his lap

'Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me'

No doubt a blush was on my checks I sat upright and leaned on Tony,God this was a dream come true. I sighed filled with content, oh how I loved tony.

WHAT?

DID I JUST SAY WHAT I THINK I JUST SAID?

NO I-I CAN'T LOVE TONY!

I just met the kid....

Well

Fuck.