Chapter 23

*Crystals P.O.V*

"BEN WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled as he crossed the threshold into the apartment,practically eating some blondes face.

He continued to ignore me and walked up the stairs with the girl right behind him,I was tired of this,it was the third time this week,and I forgave him the other times but not this time,I don't have to deal with this.

I grabbed my purse that was at the other end of the couch and searched for my keys as a few tears threatened to spill,I still loved him,I didn't want to do this but I can't have this child grow up like this. I refuse.

I finally found them and headed to the front door,as I reached for the door knob,I felt a hand on my arm the person jerked me back.

"WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" Ben slurred I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

I didn't answer him,I didn't have too.

"ANSWER ME!" He said his voice booming,by this point tears were spilling out of my eyes and running down my cheeks.

This is not the Ben I fell in love with;I had never seen Ben like this.

"You're just a worthless piece of shit." He whispered in my ear and threw me against the wall opposite of the one he had pinned me up at.

With that he went upstairs,I literally had to crawl so I wouldn't make any noise and cause him to come back down.

I got my keys and opened the front door,running to my car,I don't know what has gotten into him lately,I placed a hand on my stomach,I was about two months in now,and it was still unnoticeable and frankly I was glad,I had planned on going to Em's and I don't want any of the guys to know just yet,I wasn't exactly comfortable with them yet.

I started my car and backed out of the driveway,and began to Em's house.

*Summers P.O.V*

I was sitting on Em's couch,watching spongebob,judge me.

When I heard knocking on the front door,I literally ran to answer it,expecting it to be the boys.

"Crystal?" I said tears welling up in my eyes,she had a cut on her forehead and a few on her left cheek as well.

I invited her in and took her to Em's bathroom,and she sat on the edge of the tub while I searched for Em's 'First aid kit'

"C-can you tell me what happened?" I said my voice breaking as I wiped the drying blood of off her face.

She took a deep breath,"Ben,he well he's cheated on my three times this week,I forgave him for the first two girls but then today he brought another one home,I tried to leave and he told me 'I was a worthless piece of shit' and threw me against a wall,then I ran out the door and got in my car and here I am now." I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

The cuts had stopped bleeding by this point,and she told me just to leave them as they were.

I pulled her into a hug,I honestly felt terrible she didn't deserve that,Crystal was one of the few people who you'd meet in your life that meant nothing but pure good.

I took her to Em's room so she could sleep a little,I then went and found Em and told her what had happened,and she almost started crying.

"Well Vic called me and said he wanted us to meet him and the boys at the bar down the road at six." I nodded my head,it was three now,so we were good on time.

Today went by rather fast,usually when I'm waiting for the boys to get home the day dragged by.

Tony hadn't texted me all day and it made me a little upset,I mean they are on their way home,so it is a possibility that he's just gonna sleep all day.