25 Ways to Annoy People...

Bored? Well I have just the cure! Its the day you enjoy getting on someone's nerves! Hehe! :D :P

1.Stop people and tell them that you lowered your colesterol!

2. Announce when you're going to the bathroom.

3. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."

4. Close your eyes and start snoring whenever anyone tries to talk to you.

5. While going down in an elevator scream, "AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" for no apparent reason.

6. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"

7. Throw newspapers back at paperboys.

8. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."

9. Sew anti-theft detector strips into people's backpacks.

10. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.

11. Sing along at the opera.

12. Mow your lawn with scissors.

13. In a Mall move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

14. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

15. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.

16. Staple papers in the middle of the page.

17. Repeat everything someone says, as a question. ("Can I come in?" "Oh I don't know can you?" (-___-)

18. Scuff your feet on a dry, shaggy carpet and seek out victims.

19. Occasionally bark in a high-pitched voice.

20. When talking to someone, look at a spot about two inches to their right.

21. Sample every flavour of ice cream and tell the clerk what you don't like about each one.

22. Pick your ear wax and ask if you could use their sleeve to wipe it off.

23. Down a can of Coke in one and then burp loudly.

24. Call the operator. When asked, "Can I help you?" reply, "No thanks, just browsing."

25. When at a party with an infant present, ask the parent for a diaper. Prepare the diaper with Nutella, peanut butter, etc. Insert the diaper into the garbage can. Later, reach into the garbage, pull out the diaper, announce, "Hey, look what I found," and chow down!

___________________

Hiya Guys!! :) Thanks to everyone who have read my story, commented and voted! My story is now #271 in Humor.

Vote and Comment!

Love ya

Amna x