Exam Moments

#1: That awkward moment when you realize you knew the right answer during the exam but didn't write it because it sounded too dumb.
*loads gun*

#2: The moment after you get out of the examination hall and feel like bashing your head on the wall when you realize you didn't write a single answer out of all that your friends are discussing.

#3: That moment when you look at your buddy's answer sheet and you just don't get what on earth they've written owing to their oh-so-big or oh-so-fabulous writing.

#4: That moment during the exam when you look at the question paper and wonder.. wonder why you just had to leave that last page of the book unread.

#5: The moment when you get the exam sheet, you skim through it and remember your dear teacher with oh-so-kind words.

#6: That horrifying moment when your pen runs of ink.

#7: When you have a Maths paper and you don't have a calculator.

#8: The night before the exam: You can't study because you have to sleep. And you can't sleep because you have to study.

#9: That blessed moment when the government declares a holiday on the day of the most gruesome exam.. like ya know Bio, Geography, Maths, History and well all of them.

#10: When you realize you're gonna fail: *pulls face down with both hands* *groans like ogre*
But when you find out your friends are too: *high five sistas*

♡♡♡

Any of your Exam Moments worth sharing? Comment below!

Amna,
xoxo