Weird, but still Facts.

1. In 1567, the man said to have the longest beard in the world died after he tripped over his beard running away from a fire.

2. The first American film to show a Toilet being flushed on screen was Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.

3. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Skype are illegal in China.

4. 'Whatever' has been voted the most annoying word in the world for three years in a row. (Whatever!)

5. Your heartbeat changes with the type of music you listen (and there can be butterflies in your stomach too which in my case is when listening to 1D. Hehe.)

6. When you French kiss someone for a minute you lose 2.6 calories. Also kissing burns 6.4 caloris a minute. (Keep working out people! lmao!)

7. Almost 90% people start making up scenarios in their heads that most likely will never happen, right before falling asleep. (IKR! You and your crush in your head right before falling asleep! :P Dream big guys!)

8. In England suicide used to be illegal. The punishment for trying to kill yourself was death. (ahahaha! :D)

9. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets every year. (What the heck do you guys do in the toilet people!?)

10. If a cockroach touches a human it runs to safety and cleans itself. (Ahhhh! Filthy Humans!)

11. It is impossible to lick your elbow. (And I know for a fact you just tried to do it! I did too.)

12. The chances of you dying on the way to get a lottery ticket is more than your chance of winning.

13. The first person to survive going over the Niagara Falls later died by slipping on a prange peel.

14. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call. :O

15. A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

16. There is an 84% chance that if you are 16 above you have already met the person you are going to marry. (Stay close to your hot crushes, if you don't want lose them! ;P)

17. Hitler once gave a man a medal because he found his joke funny. (Weird guy!)

18. Most lipstick contains fish scales. (Just pretend you never read this Girls...)

19. Giraffes clean their ears with their 18+ inch tongue.

20. An average person consumes 35 tons of food in their lifetime. (Well I am not your normal average person..)

_____________________________

There goes yet another Chapter. Do tell me what your favorite one was.

Vote and Comment!

Love ya guys! :)