Comebacks!

So we all agree that there are situations when we just want to come up with something that will make the other person regret arguing with us or just to remove an annoying smirk off one's face. I think that these little phrases can prove very useful in such situations! They are the perfect revenge plan! Hehehe! *Evel Grin*

Comeback 1: I bet your ass gets jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth!

Comeback 2: You remind me of a penny, two faced and worthless.

Comeback 3: Can I borrow your face, my ass is on a holiday?

Comeback 4: When your mom dropped you off at school she got fined for littering.

Comeback 5: If I throw a stick will you leave?

Comeback 6: I called your Boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.

Comeback 7: If I wanted to kill myself I'd just climb your ego and jump down to your IQ.

Comeback 8: Your brain must feel as good as new, considering the fact that you have never used it.

Comeback 9: Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!

Comeback 10: No, no I'm listening. It just takes a while for all the stupidness to sink in.

Comeback 11: Sorry, I don't speak bullsit!

Comeback 12: I am not saying I hate you but if you get run over by a bus, I would be the one driving it.

These Comebacks are snappier than a bowl of crisps!

___________________________

If you used these comebacks or any other ones on someone do write their reactions in the comments below!

Vote and Comment!

Amna x