Hilarious Useless Facts

》The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.

》If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

》If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.

》Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

》Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

》You know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.

》Cat's urine glows under a black light.

》Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

》A snail can sleep for 3 years.

》The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

》Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

》More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

》The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.

》A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death.

》An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

》A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.

》A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.