There You Are

Filming on the Voyager had just ended but there was no way he could catch a mainstream flight home. So, he was trapped in Canada in his hotel room. The Wi-Fi was shitty, and the cell towers were down. There was no way to get in touch with Kara to let her know what was happening to him. Even worse, he had no idea how Miles and Daphne were doing.

This upset him that during this time, he couldn't check in with them. Most nights in the Hotel, he wouldn't be able to get out of bed. He didn't eat or drink much of anything. Till his co-star, Alec Baldwin texted Ben. He was staying near by in the same hotel. They had gotten close as he heard Ben was a new Dad and Ben sometimes opened up about becoming a father to him and Alec would often support him and give him advice.

Alec: Hey Ben. You doing alright?

Ben existed, lifted his phone, hoping it was a text from Kara, but saw it was from Alec.

Ben: No. Are you?

Alec: I've been better myself. What's wrong?

Ben: I'm stuck here, and I'm worried about Kara and the twins and I can't get Wi-Fi to see her and talk to her.

Alec looks at the text message, feeling the same way. He wished he could be with his wife, too and their 5-year-old daughter and hoped they were safe and ok. But how can he know?

Alec: I know what you mean. I can't talk to my wife either right now.

Ben: I just want to go home. I wish I could go home! Why can't I just do that?

Alec: I wish I could help you. I wish the airports were open...

A light blob went off over his head.

Alec: I think I may have a solution

A/N: Happy Pride  month everyone!