Finally Back Home Part 1

Today was the day that Ben would finally came home. Kara offered to pick him up instead of him having to take other Uber or the Tube, which is crowded with too many people and unsafe for now.  She didn't want him to catch anything to get him sick or the twins sick. He said no she didn't have to do that, but she insisted.

She missed him. The face time date was lovely and they ended up talking dirty to each other and what they would do to each other once they were together again. However, it wasn't the same as seeing each other in person. Being able to see, touch, smell him have her body close to hers.  She missed that too.

Kara didn't think she would be driving around this close after lock down, especially with the babies, but life is funny that way. Just like Covid it's self.

Kara pulled up to the building that Ben was staying it.  It was interesting how he manged a place to quaritine so fast apon when he was able to get out of Canada. The building looked nice she wished she could see inside to get a view of how he might've been living. She parked and texted Ben.

Text: Hey! You ready?"

Ben: Yes, Just packing up. Be down in a few minutes.

Kara: Do you need any help?

Ben: No I got it. Be down in a few.

Kara quietly thumbed on her steering wheel. She checked her phone that was in the cup holder  and saw she was getting in some orders off her site. She was happy about it but wasn't going to rush getting it together and shipping it. She could do that tomorrow. Today was her and Ben's day.

Ben came down with a suit case and red roses he ordered and had arrived the morning.. The suit case was full of all his clothes that were clean. And other things he always liked to travel with. He walked down stairs and tired to find Kara's car.

Kara got out of the car once she saw him so he could see her and not have to look too hard. Once he saw her, he walked fast to her and she then walked over to him. When they reached each other, they stopped, looked at one another and leaned in and kissed and embraced each other.

They kissed for like ten minutes. "Hi." Ben said with a smile.

Kara smiled back. "Hi." She stared into her husbands Green eyes. 

"I---" He was at a loss for words. He couldn't believe he finally got to see her. All he wanted to do now was her, but it would have to wait. 

"I think we should get home." They walked arm and arm to Kara's car and Kara unlocked the truck with her car keys and he got the bag in it and closed the truck and they got in the car, buckled up and Kara put the keys in and they drove home. Ben heard the twins coo and he turned around and stared at them. He putted his hand out and smiled. Miles put his little hand around his thumb. He knew then that was the reason he was fighting to come home.

A/N: Sorry this is short, but a bigger chapter is coming next week.Have a good rest of your weekend! -Dreamcast45