12

Boy : "Aiden"

Jeongin : "Nice name, there's this nephew of mine who got that same name as you. I'm Jeongin! You can call me I.N"

Jeongin is completely unaware about Mina's past, that she had a boyfriend named Jun, and Aiden is his son, not of Mingyu's.

Aiden : "Why are you here?"

Jeongin : "Yesterday night when it was raining, I lost my control on my bike and went through a minor accident."

Aiden : "Wearing those things hurt?"

He pointed towards the P.O.P made tape around Jeongin's right leg and right hand, there are few wounds on his face which are visible.

Jeongin : "A bit. What about you? Why are you here?"

Aiden : "My bestfriend and I was playing in school's stairs, my leg slipped and I fell from stairs. I am a strong boy that's why it isn't paining"

Jeongin chuckled at Aiden's cute response and nodded.

Jeongin : "What's your age?"

Aiden : "seven. Yours?"

Jeongin : "Twenty three"

Aiden : "You like chocolates?"

Jeongin : "I do. You?"

Aiden : "I love them"

There are heart in Aiden's eyes. Jeongin smile and picked the chocolate box giving few chocolates to him.

Aiden : "Thank you hyung... You are my favorite now"

Jeongin chuckled. How easy it is to make a this kid fall in love with you.

Aiden started having chocolate until Mina entered the room. Jeongin ignored the figure not intrested in witnessing any random woman, he already have Ryujin to watch all day.

Aiden : "Mom! See hyung gave me eight chocolate!"

The excitement in Aiden's voice make his mother smile automatically.

His mom : "Really! Who gave you"

He pointed towards Jeongin who is now looking outside the door, waiting for his sister to bring water.

His mom : "Did you thank him?"

Aiden : "I did. His name is Jeongin. And he asked me to call him I.N"

For thanking I.N again his mom approached Jeongin, she lightly tapped on his shoulder and as soon as Jeongin turn his head he found a face which he is witnessing after 7 whole years.

Jeongin : "Noona!"

There's shock, there's excitement, there's happiness, there are so many emotions mixed in Jeongin's eyes and same for Mina's.

Mina : "I.N. h-how are you?"

I.N smiled.

Jeongin : "Noona you are asking a hospitalized person this question"

He chuckled making Mina shyly nod.

Mina : "should i be happy seeing you or sad seeing you here?"

Jeongin : "Ten thousand percent happy. Meeting my favorite noona again, isn't a sad thing"

Though he is talking to Mina so politely but there's this part of him which is scared that Chaeyoung will meet Mina. No one knows what was her sister's state when Mina left her. Yes, both siblings bicker and argue a lot but they love each other more than that.

Mina : "You wasn't here when I left. Right?"

Jeongin : "I think so. I'm shifted to this ward just twenty to twenty five minutes ago. Before than I'm in under observation room"

Mina was ready to ask another question but was cut by a familiar voice, a voice she is in love with, a voice she is dieing to hear. It's of Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung : "Don't know why they located the water cooler that far fr--"