35

Mina toss and turn around just to meet air, though she is in deep sleep she still remembers last night, she was with Chaeyoung. Forcefully she opened her eyes and roam a little until her pair met with the small frame sitting on the chair with laptop in front of her, on the table. Her fingers constantly hitting the keys.

Indeed it's difficult to push yourself out of the bed at five freaking am in the morning, especially if you entered the dreamland around one thirty. She still pushed herself dragging her feet she reached to Chaeyoung and without even asking or speaking anything she settled on the latter's lap. She wrapped her arms around the Korean's nape and rested her head on her shoulder while her eyes are closed, finding her favorite warmth.

Chaeyoung : "You are awake?"

Chaeyoung typed the line "makes the whole world bright and sunny" before shifting her attention to Mina.

Mina : "Hm"

Chaeyoung : "You should sleep more"

Leaving her work, she let her palm stay on Mina's waist.

Mina : "Hm"

Chaeyoung : "I have to submit this song before he will call me again"

Mina : "hm"

Chaeyoung lightly chuckled, Mina is not uttering a single word except humming.

Chaeyoung : "You are a fool?"

Mina : "Hm"

Chaeyoung : "Mina... MYOUI MINA"

Mina : "What?"

Mina finally let the shutter of her eyes open, her eyes a little bit red and puffy. The need of sleeping more is visible in that.

Chaeyoung : "You should sleep"

They looked into each others eyes, but Mina's still half closed.

Mina : "You should sleep with me... You must sleep with me"

Chaeyoung : "I have so much work to do"

Mina : "Can't you do it later?"

Chaeyoung : "I wish I could"

Mina : "Please"

She pouted.

Chaeyoung : "Stop acting cute, it's five in the morning."

She continued to pout.

Chaeyoung placed a kiss on her lips making the latter open her eyes widely.

Chaeyoung : "Morning"

Chaeyoung chuckled by seeing sudden energy in Mina due to that peck.

Mina : "I want to sleep, chaeyoung. With you"

Chaeyoung : "Today we will make Aiden sleep with Dahyun unnie, and then you and me will sleep together, without any clo--"

Mina : "It's morning, stop with those things and let's just sleep"

Chaeyoung nodded though she has many things to do. Sometimes, I'm sorry everytime Mina is irresistible for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung : "You can lay on the sofa, I'll accompany you within five minutes? I'll just send this song to JYP. Okay?"

Mina : "Hm"

>>>>

Those five minutes changed into ten but when Mina felt the soft foam pressing she let herself meet with the latter's body by hugging her as tightly as possible. Chaeyoung can't help but to feel happy about their position, their feelings right now.

>>>>

Nayeon : "Let's go"

Aeri : "Mom, my ears"

It's six pm, they all had decided to leave the resort at five but ended up leaving it at six for tracking and witnessing a beautiful sunset from the highest peak of the city.

They walked and walked until Nayeon spoke again.

Nayeon : "I'm tired"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Around 4 to 5 chapters left. Just finding a right ending. Will probably finish this book tomorrow.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○