23

Chaeyoung : "Cause I love you"

Again without looking at the latter Mina responded...

Mina : "Just sleep Chaeyoung"

It still makes her heart go crazy, it holds the same effect that it had earlier whenever Chaeyoung will say those words. Hiding her beating heart Mina closed her eyes and with a deep breath she wished to drift into sleep as soon as possible.

Her plan was succeeding, unless she felt something weird on her bed, turning her head to look at the younger one, she is standing on the bed, and holding hem of her top.

Mina : "What are you doing?"

Chaeyoung : "It's hot"

Mina : "The temperature is 17°C Chaeyoung, for god sake"

Chaeyoung : "So what? It's because of you I'm feeling hot"

Mina : "Just zip your mouth with your nonsense talk. Will you?"

Chaeyoung : "Nope"

Popping the p, chaeyoung pull her top out of her body throwing it somewhere in the room, letting Mina's eyes meet with her body. She's wearing a tank top inside, which is revealing her arms very smoothly.

It is really hard for Mina to control now. She agrees to the fact that they both had traveled each others body but still Chaeyoung's arms, her well maintained biceps and body are something which won't let Mina sleep peacefully.

Plopping on the bed beside Mina, this time with decreased gap chaeyoung turned her head towards Mina.

A thing that Mina was avoiding, is to let her eyes come in contact with the Korean. Once her eyes will stuck in those it will be the hardest thing for Mina to do. She still remember those eyes that were always searching for her, eyes which tells the story behind. She equally love them.

Mina accidentally met with Chaeyoung's eyes which are into hers, sending shivers to both of their bodies. No one knows that why this feeling is so sweet. Chaeyoung smiled making her eyes squeeze a little, her palm smoothly find their way to Mina's cheek, caressing it with her thumb.

Their eyes are attached to each other like a soldier to his country, like a branch to its roots, like north and south pole of a magnet.

Chaeyoung : "Would you mind if I'll kiss you right now"

Chaeyoung never let any chance slide to show her boldness in front of Mina.

Mina : "I will"

Taking Chaeyoung's hand down from her cheek, Mina get up from the bed, took her pillow and shifted to the sofa and chaeyoung just let her eyes see every action the Japanese is doing.

Chaeyoung : "Why?"

Sitting on the bed, she talked to Mina's back, cause again Mina hide her face.

Mina : "Cause just kissing is not right and you are drunk to"

Chaeyoung : "Then be mine and I'm not drunk"

Mina : "You ARE drunk"

Chaeyoung : "Can't we have a single conversation without arguing?"

A question that Mina herself is seeking answer for. Everytime after every conversation there they are shedding tears like no tomorrow.

Instead of answering Mina finally let Chaeyoung see her face and with a smile and her soft voice Mina replied...

Mina : "Sleep tight, good night"

Like a kid stomping her feet chaeyoung reached to Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Just sleep beside me, for me having a good night"

Mina : "Chaeyoung, I can't do this"

Chaeyoung : "Why?"

Mina : "Try to understand"

Chaeyoung : "Give me a reason"

Mina : "I... I just"

Chaeyoung : "You just?"

Mina : "I can't control myself, my hormones if I will sleep beside you"

Chaeyoung : "Then don't control"

Mina : "Easier said than done chaeyoung, we aren't a seventeen year old girl and a twenty four years woman anymore"

Chaeyoung : "I won't touch you"

Reaching for Chaeyoung's hand, Mina gave it a light squeeze. Korean's weakness. Seven years ago to she wasn't able to stand Mina's soft touch and after seven years to she can't stand it.

Mina : "Please"

Chaeyoung stood up and nodded entering and tucking herself into the blanket. They both rarely let their eyes leave each other.

Chaeyoung : "Good night"

Mina : "Hm... Night"

Though they said those words they still are looking at each other, their eyes are still attached.

Not to sprinkle spices on her own wounds Mina turn around again showing her back to Chaeyoung.

With a sigh chaeyoung closed her eyes.

Unfortunately Chaeyoung will not remember a thing in the morning and Mina is aware about this fact. Though tonight she keeps on pushing Chaeyoung away deep down in her heart she is dying to touch the latter, to lay down with latter, to talk to her, a normal conversation but guess having a conversation with drunk chaeyoung will be useless.