34

Aiden : "Go away"

He sat up and looked at Chaeyoung.

Mina : "Aiden you are crossing your limits"

Aiden : "No, she will not sleep beside you. I won't let her sleep  on the same bed as me"

Mina : "Aiden, don't force me t--"

Chaeyoung cut Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Okay, I'll sleep on sofa"

She picked her pillow, unfortunately there's just one blanket and the atmosphere isn't that pleasant to let someone sleep without blanket.

Mina : "Aiden, we just have one blanket. She will freeze. Let her sleep here"

Aiden : "No, she will sleep without blanket"

Mina : "Aiden where all of your manners go?"

For the first time in Mina's life she raised her voice on Aiden. Aiden is always been a good boy, learning and listening to whatever his mother is saying but now he really is badly hurt.

Aiden : "I hate you mom, you are scolding me because of her"

Chaeyoung : "Mina, it's totally fine. Now, none of will talk on this topic."

For the last time she looked at Mina and layed her body on the not so comfy sofa.

Her eyes is still connected with Mina's. They says that eyes could talk and maybe that's what going between Chaeyoung and Mina. Their eyes are talking, guilt in Mina's eyes while forgiveness in Chaeyoung's.

Aiden : "Look at me, she is bad"

Mina : "AIDEN! That's it! You'll not utter a single word against her. Is that clear?"

The eyes which became teary within a second and those tears falls like water from open tap.

Chaeyoung : "Mina... that's fine. He is a kid"

Aiden : "No I'm not!"

With a sigh, mina took a deep breath and looked at Aiden.

Mina : "Ed, let's sleep"

Aiden : "You'll not look at her, talk to her"

Mina : "Will you please sleep?"

Hugging and cuddling to Mina, Aiden closed his eyes. The whole time Mina let her fingers run into his hairs, making his sleep peaceful, safe, and happy.

>>>>

It's almost one in the morning, Aiden is deep sleep, but Mina and Chaeyoung can't sleep. They both aren't aware about the fact that the latter is still awake thinking about her.

Mina turned her body to look at chaeyoung, whose eyes are closed but her legs moving, indicating she is still awake.

She smoothly and calmly like a cat and kneeled down near the sofa having a perfect height as Chaeyoung's body.

The Korean didn't notice the presence until she felt those smooth hands covering hers giving the same amount of butterflies, without even opening her eyes she let her other hand cover Mina's.

Chaeyoung : "You are still awake?"

Her eyes are still closed, just lips moving.

Mina : "So do you"

Her eyes finally opened, as she directly looked into Mina's eyes, still having the same effect and affect like it has years ago.

Chaeyoung :  "I was thinking about you, about us"

Mina : "Do you think there will be us"

This time instead of answering, she pulled Mina closer making her lay on the sofa. Don't know how they could fit in that small thin sofa, but indeed the warmth Chaeyoung got is incredibly comforting.

She let her arm fall on Mina's waist and chin settle upon Mina's shoulder, her leg found their way on Mina's.

Heaven.

That's what they both are feeling right now.

Chaeyoung : "I love you so much Mina, I don't even have words to describe it"

Mina turn around and faced Chaeyoung, this time they didn't mind the gap they both are not having. Their nose touching, breath exchanging, they can feel the sweet smell coming from the latter's breath. They are loving it, they can spend their whole life here, staying with each other, sharing the warmth.

Mina : "I can feel it"

She put her hand on Chaeyoung's cheek as she lightly caressed it. Feeling the softness, chaeyoung closed her eyes but soon opened them as she felt Mina's words.

Mina : "I don't know how to describe it, but Chaeyoung... believe me the world that we created is beautiful and better than anything else in the world, it's because WE created it, because it's just you and me. The words which I always find hard to say, is still hard but it's very easy to feel because of you"

Chaeyoung smiled and placed her lips onto Mina's head.

They can't be more in love, crossing every limit, forgetting every relation, ignoring all the odds... they are here, ready to be with each other forever.

Chaeyoung : "Good night"

She cuddled closed to Mina, no matter how small the space is, cause the only thing matters to them is the comfort, the warmth and most importantly the love they are getting.

Mina : "Would it be fine if I'll sleep here?"

Chaeyoung : "You'll wake up before Aiden, so it's totally fine"

They cuddled and cuddled until both of them started sharing the same dream of being with each other.