13

Chaeyoung : "Don't know why they located the water cooler that far fr--"

Chaeyoung lift her head to hand Jeongin the bottle but met with a figure she never expected to be. Mina who watched the short figure immediately caught that who she could be.

Chaeyoung's hair are now grown till her shoulder instead of very short hairs. She looks so mature.

Mina : "Chaeyoung..."

The voice was low but enough to make Chaeyoung, Jeongin, Aiden and Jun to hear it.

Aiden : "Mom, do you know them?"

Don't know how to react Chaeyoung just keep staring at Mina's face, maybe it's a dream. Maybe it is just her imagination.

Chaeyoung : "I-I will ask oppa to accompany you tonight. I'll go"

Without opposing Jeongin nodded.

Chaeyoung took her keys and phone ready to leave the place as soon as possible.

Both eyes are filled with tears, Chaeyoung's hands non stop wiping her tears, while Mina is letting her tears form and fall.

Leaving everyone behind chaeyoung left the place, again just like what Mina did years ago she repeated it. Instead of going or following chaeyoung she just let the latter drift away from her.

Mina wiped her tears as soon as she felt a tug on her hem of her top. It was Aiden.

Aiden : "Mom... Why are you crying?"

Mina wiped her tears, and tried to give her best smile, but failed.

Jun : "Is she your sister... Son Chaeyoung?"

Mina nodded and forced a smile again.

Aiden : "She was your sister? My aunt?"

There is that excitement in his voice that only Mina understood.

Jeongin : "Noona... Don't hurt her, I said the same line to you years ago and I'm repeating it again. Just don't hurt her. Please"

Aiden : "Hyung... Mom isn't hurting someone. She is a good woman"

Jeongin : "Yes she is. She is my best sister"

Aiden : "that means you are my uncle?"

Jeongin smile and nodded.

Aiden : "Wow... now i too have an uncle. All my friends talk that how their uncle and aunt treat them sweetly, but I don't have something to say that's why I feel bad about it"

Jun : "Am I not your uncle? Don't you love me?"

Aiden : "Ani... I love you the most, but i have never met with any of mother's brother or sister. That's why I'm happy"

Mina : "Aiden... You should sleep. Like a good boy."

Aiden : "No I don't want to... I want to talk with my uncle more"

Jeongin : "You should sleep champ. When you'll wake up. I will be here"

Aiden : "Okay... Fine. Good night mom, good night Jun and Good night my uncle"

Jeongin can't get enough of his cuteness when he was just six months and now a seven year old sweet talker and filled with so much love Aiden is something which Jeongin will treasure until his last breath.

Tugging Aiden under the blanket Mina turn her head towards Jeongin. They shared a short contact until Mina lowered her head, feeling hurt and guilty.

Jeongin : "Should I give you her number?"

Mina : "I don't think she will talk"

Jeongin : "Try before thinking"

He smiled and extended his arm asking Mina for her phone, which Mina hesitantly put on his palm.

His fingers glide on the keypad and handed to Mina.

Jeongin : "Don't worry, I know you hold a very very safe place in her heart"

Mina nodded with a force smile.

Mina : "When should I call her?"

Jeongin : "After few hours? Not now, I think she need few hours to digest your face"

Mina nodded.