14

It's eleven pm, the corridor is much calmer compared to the day time. Almost every patient is deep in sleep. But there Mina is sitting beside Aiden, thinking about Chaeyoung, she can't let that girl out of her head since she saw her again. She thought that she had moved on from that younger girl, but who she is kidding... listening to every song that girl contributed in, everyday thinking that what the younger one is up to, missing her everyday like her it's just been few days since they left, the memories are as fresh as fresh cream in Mina's head, every sentence, every line Mina remember them like her name.

Jeongin : "Sorry"

Lifting her head up to meet with Jeongin's guilty eyes.

Mina : "For what?"

To be honest Mina didn't mind what Jeongin said earlier, her mind was and is on that particular girl.

Jeongin : "The way I spit some inappropriate words"

Mina : "It's fine, if it was my sister, I would have done the same"

Jeongin : "But you will never use that harsh line"

Mina : "It's fine Jeongin... Really it is"

Jeongin : "Chaeyoung noona... Did you call her?"

Looking the the phone she was holding, she shook her head.

Jeongin : "If you are comfortable, call her."

Mina : "I don't th--"

Jeongin : "Noona, I'm not forcing you. You yourself is aware about that you both still shares the mutual feelings. Then why are you controlling yourself? I'm here with Aiden, you can go to anywhere in this large place and talk to her"

Jun had already left as he has work tomorrow, so he needed rest. It's just Mina, Aiden and Jeongin in the room.

>>>>

Mina ended up in Hospital's garden, she still can't gather the courage for clicking that particular number and having a talk with her, though she don't have enough courage, but her heart desire for that more than anything.

With a deep breath she called the Korean, almost eleven thirty, she herself isn't aware that is that Korean is awake or not.

Rings and Mina's beating heart could be heard.
1 ring
2 rings
3 rings
4 rings
5 rin--

The phone is finally picked by Korean. There is a silence, Chaeyoung waiting for that unknown number to speak up while Mina trying to fight her cowardly heart.

Mina : "Chaeng"

Chaeyoung don't need to ask the name, she is aware that who owns this melodious voice, and her name could be sound this good only from a one of a kind Japanese.

Throwing her head and resting it on her sofa's head, Chaeyoung looked at the moon, trying to control her tears but failed. Both lovers within a second got drown into their own tears. None of them utter a word but both hearts know what they are up to.

Chaeyoung collected herself, she tried to not to sound that pathetic, not weak but instead of a whole line she ended up just with a word.

Chaeyoung : "Why?"