38

Mina : "Of course. I do"

Chaeyoung : "Okay... you start with the first question."

Mina : "Don't know why, I'm nervous"

They both lightly chuckled.

Mina : "The biggest scam in your life"

Chaeyoung : "When I got to know that my favorite candy maker add fragrance, color and a little bit of flavor in pink candies instead of adding strawberries"

Mina giggled.

Mina : "Why you are so fond of them?"

She jokingly asked, finally forgetting those negative things in her mind, Mina is able to smile, she is able to laugh, chaeyoung is the only and only way to make her smile, to make her forget every negative thing going around her, those past seven years she spend while locking those negative things inside her, she is able to freed them after so many years, she feels lively with the latter, and oh please nature is acting like cherry on top.

Chaeyoung : "Love don't have a reason young lady"

Mina : "Oh, is that so? Then why are you finding a reason to love Aiden?"

Chaeyoung : "Is that another question?"

Mina : "You can say so"

Chaeyoung : "Okay, so first of all I have already a reason to love him, and it's you. And secondly he is a kid without father. I know how it feels to live without the backbone of our house. So you can say, I like him, I adore him but loving will be take a little bit of time"

The way Chaeyoung is able to make Mina understand things, her feelings, this talent no one holds for Mina except Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is a person, especially a lover to Mina from whom she can expect for bringing stars and still she'll be glad cause boom! Instead of stars her lover bought her the moon.

Mina : "Your turn"

Chaeyoung : "Getting scolded by someone cause they thought it was your mistake but honestly it wasn't"

Mina : "That one time, when Sana unnie, momo unnie and I arrived at Korea, momo unnie really got fond of a particular dish, jokbal... she's so addicted to that, that one day she bought a pig. She asked our caretaker to make jokbal from it. We all ate it peacefully, until Sana unnie asked where she bought it from. She replied that she stole it from our neighbor. In short we basically ate our neighbor's pet."

Chaeyoung : "Oh my god Mina, that was hilarious"

Mina : "Around ten am when our neighbor found out, she just scolded me, and I was the one to pay triple the amount of an actual pig. Her daughter literally drown in her own tears as she lost her pet"

Chaeyoung : "First of all who keep a pig as a pet?"

She said between her laugh.

Mina : "People have their own intrest"

Chaeyoung : "Yeah, whatever you say. But... why didn't sana and momo unnie weren't scolded?"

Mina : "Cause the both of them were sleeping"

Chaeyoung : "I can't expect anything else from those two"

They talked, they shared few or a lot of funny stories, like Chaeyoung spilling acid on the floor of their chemistry lab just to see how it will feel like to watch a burning chemistry lab, like Mina about pouring ketchup onto one of their most wealthy client's favorite white shirt, just because she don't want to eat pizza without it.

They finally reached at the point, where the beautiful and mesmerizing view is visible. The wind, the trees, the reddish orange sun, the birds returning to their nests, everything is having "the" factor in it. Nature is really something you could flex on.

They sat on the soft-short grass, waiting for the sun to set, almost the half of it is under the clouds, chaeyoung find this as the best opportunity to confess her feelings for Mina.

With a deep breath, not knowing what to say she just proceeded with what her mind wants.

She stood up and pulled Mina to stand, with a questioning look, mina did what the latter was making her do.

Mina : "Are we going? The sun is still--"

She stopped when she saw the latter sitting on one of her knees. Mina obviously don't belong to dumb category to not to know where this is going.

Mina : "No way Chaeyoung"

She covered her mouth with her palm, her eyes were soon filled with that strange liquid.

Chaeyoung : "Mina..."

With those teary eyes, mina maintained that rapid heart beating contact with the Korean's eyes.

Chaeyoung : "The first time I met you, I still remember the prettiness your face carry, I keep on meeting you until my heart screamed that this idiot is in love with the most beautiful woman on this planet, actually in the whole universe. My life was never - ever easy, but you made it. The life in which I was surviving, you make me live. My life was like a drawing made with pencil and you filled the colors in it, making it more than beautiful it could ever be."

None of them is ready to let the latter's eye move, none of them is ready to stop their crazily beating heart, and none of them is ready to stop loving each other.

Chaeyoung : "The first time I kissed you, till this date, and I'm sure in future to, whenever I kiss you, I'll feel those strange animals having a huge party inside my stomach, inside my whole body"

Chaeyoung slide her hand on her back pocket and let it stay it there for a minute, as she continued to say those sweet and emotional words to Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Nothing in this world is easy, but loving you is. You make love so easy for me that I started loving love."

She finally pulled out a ring from her pocket, a ring with american diamond between it, with some detailed designs on it, looking as fascinating at it can.

Chaeyoung : "Myoui Mina, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Mina wiped her tears, there's something in the latter's eyes that chaeyoung is witnessing for the first time, disappointment.

Mina : "No"

Never in her life chaeyoung thought that those two words will destroy her whole world, those two letters will make her life to convert into a living death.

Mina : "I hate you son chaeyoung"