43

|| 1 Year Later ||

Chaeyoung : "That boy has guts to tell you that?"

Aiden : "Don't worry eomma, I directly punched him on his stomach"

Chaeyoung : "That's like my boy!"

Chaeyoung highfied to eight years old Aiden.

Mina : "What?! You PUNCHED him? Aiden, I swear that if I receive any complaint from your teacher today, you'll know what real pain is"

Chaeyoung : "Hey, Mina calm down. We are going to drop him for a night and a day camp, you won't be able to see him for more than twenty four hours, so stop scolding. And anyways, he was right"

Mina : "Chaeyoung you are ruining him"

She sighed and looked out of the window, they are currently driving to the particular street where Aiden's school bus will pick him up, the sun is shining brightly but surely not for too long, as it's already five forty five in the evening. The drive to that street was about fifty minutes away from their residence and during the whole ride Aiden keep saying things which only chaeyoung is finding intrest in.

He himself accepted the fact that sometimes it feels like Chaeyoung is his real mother as in many fields they shares the same intrest, meanwhile Mina who just listen to them like a six years girl listening to news that her father is playing, which she is least interested in.

>>>>

The ride was more tiring than the couple thought, they took a break in between for having dinner together, it was just they both sharing some stories, having few glass of good red wine, whatever it was, it was a peaceful dinner for them.

Mina and Chaeyoung kept their shoes on the shoe rack. And Chaeyoung was the one to lock the door, meanwhile Mina started going towards their bedroom.

Mina : "You can take shower first, I already turned on the geezer and your night dress inside"

She was tired and so did Chaeyoung was, but keeping the latter's tiredness as her priority is a way of indirectly showing her love towards her.

Chaeyoung : "Thank you Minari"

Minari? In the past 432 days, since they returned from the resort Mina is habitual of listening new nicknames for her from her beloved wife.

>>>>

Mina and Chaeyoung started watching a new released movie, while their bodies under the comforter, cuddling to each other like that's the most lovable thing they would ever do.

Chaeyoung's index and middle finger locked onto a cigarette which Mina don't mind at all, is what chaeyoung is thinking.

Mina : "Wait a minute isn't this your second cigarette in this month?"

Chaeyoung : "Huh? Of course n-not"

Mina : "Stop with those lies, the last time you had it was on Aiden's birthday, which was few days back, how can you say that"

Chaeyoung : "Okay, fine fine I'm sorry, here"

She crushed the cigarette on the table beside her.