18

Mina :"Stop being good to me!"

Her voice is filled with frustration and irritation, she is trying her best to not to awake the couples sleeping beside and in front of them.

Chaeyoung : "I'm not!"

Mina : "Chaeyoung, I'm 31. At this stage of life I don't think I can get fooled by your lies. Can you clear it, wh... what's in your head and heart?"

Chaeyoung : "My future is in my head and my heart is empty. That's it! I can't love you, neither you should do. We have something more important than loving both each other"

Mina sarcastically smiled.

Mina : "Really? I don't know what I feel towards you now Chaeyoung. You are making me hate you, but I am always ending by distancing myself from you instead of hatred towards you"

Chaeyoung : "It's your problem, you should fine the solution. Stop dragging me in. You are Mina and I am Chaeyoung and we don't have any relation between us. Neither of sisters nor of lovers or friends."

Mina : "Okay... Just answer my question truthfully. Do you love me?"

Her voice and state is vulnerable, she looks fragile like if chaeyoung will say something she will spread into the pieces. Chaeyoung really don't want to hurt the latter, but for Aiden, for keeping Aiden with his parents is the most important thing to chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung : "No, I don't!"

Mina : "I hate you chaeyoung, you have no idea how much it hurts"

Chaeyoung : "Then let it hurt. I don't fucking care"

While they are having this arguement the Chou couple sitting in front of them is listening to them, each and every word is crystal clear to them.

Sana : "I think we should stop them"

Tzuyu : "We don't have the right, sana"

Sana : "They'll end up getting wounds all over their hearts"

Tzuyu : "I know... let's just ask Mina unnie to sit with you. I'll sit with Chae"

Sana : "How can we interrupt them?"

Tzuyu : "Let them calm down first"

Tzuyu turn her head to check that if there's someone who is able to listen to Mina and Chaeyoung and there is. Nayeon and Jeongyeon sitting beside Mina and Chaeyoung are pretending that they are sleeping and same for Jihyo. The only one in the bus who are sleeping except kids and Dahyun and Momo. Tzuyu exchanged a meaningful glance with Jeongyeon, they both are in the same state. Giving all the sympathy to Mina and Chaeyoung's heart.

Chaeyoung : "Could you please calm down? Just stop with everything. From now I don't know you, and you don't no me! That's it!"

Mina : "You are too much to handle chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "I am to much? What about you? You keep poking me!"

Mina : "It is you, who is pushing me away when you want, and then again pulling me whenever you want to? You are confuse and still a kid with no brain"

Jihyo : "JUST FREAKING STOP WITH YOUR NONSENSE TALK!"

Jihyo stood up. Dahyun and Momo was fast enough to enter the reality from their dream world. But still they aren't aware about a single thing going around them.

Death! It's the right word and feeling Mina and Chaeyoung is wishing for right now, after witnessing Jihyo's pissed face.

Jihyo : "Chaeyoung sit with Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, or Dahyun!"

Sana volunteered to sit beside Mina which made chaeyoung sit beside Tzuyu.

Just one hour has passed and that's the result they all are facing.

Chaeyoung : "I don't want to sit in front of her"

She pointed at Mina.

Mina : "Neither I'm intrested in sitting behind a kid"

Chaeyoung was about to start a new argument but Jihyo again spoke up.

Jihyo : "Tzuyu - Chaeyoung you sit at my seat, me and Jacob will move to your seats"

She picked her two years old kid, youngest among everyone in the bus and exchanged their seats.

The seats arrangement are as follows :

                  TZ CY
DY MM       JH JACOB
NY JY        SN MN

The front seats are reserved by the kids.

Tzuyu : "Gwenchana?"