24

Chaeyoung's morning started with a tight slap by someone on her hip while she was sleeping on her stomach.

Chaeyoung : "Unnie, just a minute more"

She whined and hide her face under the pillow.

Nayeon : "Jihyo woke up, we were preparing the surprise party for her, so I order you to reach the backyard of the garden within fifteen minutes. You are already so late, we all were helping the staff members to decorate the garden for Jihyo's birthday from the past two and a half hour and here you are sleeping. Even kids had woke up earlier than you. Mina already informed me that you fell from your bed last night, that's why I'm not scolding you."

Chaeyoung : "After saying a whole paragraph you are saying you won't scold me"

She forced herself to get up, her hands themself found their way to her head which is banging like a bulldozer has been started and roaming in her head.

Nayeon : "Whatever, I'm going. Come down ASAP"

Chaeyoung : "Yeah yeah"

Pushing herself to sit comfortably in the bed with her throbbing head.

Just like a scene from a cliche movie or drama she found pills resting on the side table with a note. While her right hand keep massaging her head, her left hand reached for the note and the pills.

'I left the pills here for your headache, you were overly drunk last night so it's obvious that you'll get a headache in the morning. I told Nayeon unnie and other girls that you fell from the bed while sleeping so that you could sleep a little longer than anyone of us. (I know you want that). Lastly Aiden entered the room in the morning and found a chocolate laying next to your bag he ate it without even asking. I apologize on behalf of him.

~Mina'

The small note itself made the Korean smile, this morning can't be more cuter than it is.

>>>>

Everyone is ready in the garden, waiting for Jihyo. Daniel, Jacob, and Jihyo's eldest kid, Kang Ahro went to bring Jihyo in the garden.

Jihyo's family members are already here, and so do Daniel's. Their common friends like Yooa, Arin, Binnie, Mimi, Seungwoo, Seungwoon, Guanlin, Mingyu, Joshua, and Jun are also present here.

Chaeyoung just entered the garden, the decoration is amazing. Standing beside Tzuyu, she yawned like no tomorrow.

Tzuyu : "Great, you are arrived just a second before the birthday girl"

Chaeyoung : "First of all, who allowed you to be my mom? And secondly she isn't girl anymore she's a woman or you can say grandma"

Both friends chuckled on the last statement until chaeyoung roam her eyes a little to find her favorite frame of body.

There she is standing with Aiden and Jun?

Chaeyoung : "What he is doing here?"

She pointed at Jun with her eyes.

Tzuyu : "He's Daniel oppa's close friend"

She just made an o from her mouth and focused on the three of them.

How Jun is lifting Aiden up and he is giggling, the way Mina's eyes are squeezing watching both of them is something Chaeyoung is envious of.

The three of them look great together, a complete family, a happy family.

Tzuyu : "Jealous?"

Chaeyoung : "Shut up!"

She was chuckling a minute ago but here she is now having a face with no happiness.

Tzuyu : "I dare you son chaeyoung to hold unnie so close to you that people think she is your girlfriend"

Chaeyoung : "What?!"

Tzuyu : "Having some hearing problems?"

Chaeyoung thought for a second before answering.

Chaeyoung : "I don't accept your dare. She isn't something to be given dare of"

Tzuyu : "Oh... Right, miahn"

Chaeyoung : "But... I can't digest the fact that she will be spending the whole party with Jun."

Without listening to Tzuyu's response she started walking where Mina was standing.

Tzuyu : "Tch whipped"

Sana : "You are overly smart"