30

Chaeyoung : "Do you love me?"

The question which is pining in Chaeyoung's heart, finally rolled down from her tongue.

Mina : "Huh?"

Clearly hearing each word she still asked like she always did.

Chaeyoung : "I... I mean the moon, the moon is beautiful tonight"

She can't. She can't let a question ruin their moment. Just two more days, two more days then they will focus on their own ways. They both don't know after how many more years they have to wait after these two days.

Mina : "You always find those things beautiful"

Closing the distance between them chaeyoung put her palms on Mina's waist, pulling her closer. Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's nape. They just can't let go of each other.

Chaeyoung : "But you are always way beautiful than them"

Mina : "As usual, you are good with words"

Their orbs stuck into each others, the moment is to be recorded in their memory. Though after few days they'll leave each other again.

Chaeyoung : "I'm just able to say things which are in my heart"

Mina : "Then why did you change your question?"

She was talking about that love question which chaeyoung understood, but instead of answering she just smiled and leaned in to attach their lips. Mina pulled her closer feeling the movement of the latter's lips, she can feel the smile of the younger one as they kissed ever so passionately. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Mina's waist pulling her more closer. They parted for air.

Mina : "Yes"

That's the only word Mina said before pulling chaeyoung again and letting their lips move together, the smile is more wider and more about the latter's smile only Mina could tell. Cause the way chaeyoung is kissing right now is so soft and filled with happiness and joy. Their sweetest moment was interrupted by Chaeyoung's phone. For a second she ignored it and keep kissing Mina, until she feel Mina's hand sneaking in her back pocket pulling out her phone, and handing it to her.

Without reading the name display, with a piss and irritated look chaeyoung picked the call.

Chaeyoung : "What do you need?"

?? : "Chaeyoung, is that the way you should talk to me?"

Chaeyoung : "You aren't president of the country, so just shut up"

?? : "Yes sure, I'm not. But I won't mind firing you, right now"

Chaeyoung put the phone away from her ear to see the name and as her eyes scanned the name her heart almost jumped out of the body.

Chaeyoung : "P-Pd nim... I'm sorry, I just forgot to read the name before picking it up"

Mina chuckled a bit, but suppressed it due to Chaeyoung's pissed look.

JYP : "Today was the last day to submit the song's lyrics."

Chaeyoung : "Oh ney ney... I remember. Actually here's some problem in connection issue that's why I'm not able to send it to you. But the song is ready"

JYP : "Really? If it is then tell me few lyrics of it"

It was a clear lie, she didn't even thought about turning her laptop on and typing few words on that. She lift her head to look at Mina.

Chaeyoung : "I'm drunk in you"

She said while directly looking into Mina's eyes, making the Japanese blush at a high level, as she proudly smiled, not at all minding that she is still in link with the head of the company.

JYP : "I'm drunk in you? I want full lyrics?"

Chaeyoung : "I'll send you as soon as the connection will he stable"

JYP : "If not, then I won't mind cutting your contract from this company"

Chaeyoung : "Okay, thank you, have a good night, bye"

She press the red icon and looked at Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Should we go to the room?"

Mina : "I'm asking you the same thing from the past twenty five minutes, your clothes are still wet, you'll get sick"

Chaeyoung : "Sorry ms."

Mina : "I forgive you my child"

With a smile they left the terrace.