40

Chaeyoung : "She's faking it"

They started walking.

Mina : "Huh? Why?"

Chaeyoung : "She's ruining her relation with your mother, I'm sure its hurting her like hell, but still she is choosing our happiness above hers"

Mina : "What you'll do?"

Chaeyoung : "I'll love you unconditionally so that she will never regret it"

Mina still blushes like no tomorrow whenever this little woman comments and accepts her love towards the Japanese.

There's a moment of silent until Mina spoke again...

Mina : "I'm afraid about Aiden"

Chaeyoung who is holding Mina's hand since they started walking.

Chaeyoung : "I trust Nayeon unnie"

Mina is still a little scared about telling her kid.

Chaeyoung : "Here"

She pulled her bag and instead of wearing her bag on her back she wore it in her front side, she showed her back to Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Come on, soon to be Son, hop on"

Mina : "W-What why?"

Chaeyoung : "I know you are tired, I'm giving you a free ride"

Shyly mina climb on Chaeyoung's back, she swear she never thought it will be this comfortable.

Mina : "If I'm heavy y--"

Chaeyoung : "You are totally fine Mina"

Chaeyoung started running towards the exit while mina holding onto her like her life depends on that twenty four years old woman.

She can't be more in love with Chaeyoung. The woman knows how to make Mina smile, she knows how to make her heart flutter, she knows how to make the dead Mina live again.

>>>>

They reached the resort, it's almost eight pm, they all already had dinner just Mina and Chaeyoung was remaining.

They changed into comfortable clothes, they ordered Ramen and ate it.

Mina asked the hotel staff to provide with an extra blanket for chaeyoung.

Mina : "What was the next song you are planning to write?"

Chaeyoung : "I have to submit this song to SM E. For the group, Shinee. Atlantis"

Chaeyoung laid beside Mina, while resting her head on her arm and looking at the beauty laying beside her.

Mina : "chae..."

Chaeyoung : "Hm?"

Mina : "Why you went to California, years ago?"

It wasn't the question Chaeyoung was expecting, but still she decided to answer. Truthfully.

Chaeyoung : "If I continued living at my place at that time, I can't help myself but to play our moments together in my head again and again. To move on from you I moved on, just to find my self that except my brain nothing really moved"

She put a strand Mina's hair behind her ear as she started caressing the latter's cheek.

Chaeyoung : "Why you never called me?"

Please, this is the question because of which they had gone through arguments yet again chaeyoung is asking Mina this question. This time Mina finally answered.

Mina : "Four years ago I was still married with Mingyu, so that's why I didn't called you for the first three years. But... when I finally divorced him, and me and Aiden arrived in Korea, the very first thing on my head was you. I want to contact you, my ears were really dying to hear your voice, but at that time the only voice I can hear was Aiden's. I am always changing this topic cause I thought you'll be sad if you know I put Aiden as priority rather than you"

With a sweet and soft smile Chaeyoung replied.

Chaeyoung : "I don't mind you having Aiden as your priority, he is your kid. He has your blood in him, it's more than fine for me Mina, until you'll love me, I'll be the happiest person ever."

Mina : "I'm sorry"

Chaeyoung : "I already forgave you"

Chaeyoung kisse Mina's forehead and then pecked the Japanese lips, this time without attaching her lips with the older woman she directly dived onto her smooth neck.

The moment which just started, a pleasurable moment and experience they are going to have has started and stopped within a minute as their door opened revealing little Aiden.

Chaeyoung swiftly parted from Mina as soon as she had heard the voice was clicking of knob. Lucky enough Aiden hasn't witnessed their hot session.

Aiden : "Mom"