36

Nayeon : "I'm tired"

Dahyun : "Unnie... we haven't walked even a kilometer"

Tzuyu : "She's getting old day by day"

Nayeon : "Yah, chou tzuyu"

Jeongyeon : "Nabong, you alright?"

Nayeon : "Let's just go back to resort. I don't want to continue"

Chaeyoung looked at Nayeon with a whole confused face, last night Nayeon was the one to suggest the idea of proposing Mina on the highest peak and now she's the one acting like this.

As far as chaeyoung knows, Nayeon will never do something to hurt the latter, she will never take a step which will hurt Chaeyoung. Believing Nayeon with all of her heart she responded.

Chaeyoung : "Tch! Fine old lady, let's go"

Nayeon : "No"

Jihyo : "Nayeon, you just said you want to go a while ago and now you are saying no. You better clarify things"

Nayeon : "No, like Chaeyoung and Mina was excited to see the sunset, so it's fine if you both will go there"

So, that's the real thing Nayeon wanted to do. Leaving Chaeyoung and Mina alone.

Aiden : "No, I don't want that aunt to go with my mother"

Jihyo : "Huh? Why?"

Aiden : "She's bad"

Mina : "Aiden"

Everyone is shock, but they are sympathetic towards Chaeyoung more than anything. God knows how many more things this young soul will go through.

Jeongyeon : "Hey, why she's bad?"

Aiden : "Cause she loves my mother"

Everything is clear in all heads, Aiden knowing about Mina and Chaeyoung's feeling and he isn't in the favor of letting them love.

Sana : "Aiden... we all love your mother to"

Aiden : "No, you love her like your friend. But she loves me like my father should"

Dahyun : "Aiden let's go. I have few chocolates for you"

Aiden : "No, I don't want them. That aunt and mom will not go anywhere together"

Mina : "Aiden you are crossing your line."

Aiden : "Mom you will not go with her anywhere"

The plans which are in Chaeyoung's head, the expectations that she is caring, putting a huge rock on her heart she pushed them away. She let those excitement and nervousness drown as she responded.

Chaeyoung : "It's fine by me. Let's go back to resort"

She smiled and started to move towards the resort. But soon stopped by the soft slender fingers around her wrist pulling her closer.

Mina : "We both are going. Behave like a good boy with your aunts."

Aiden : "Mom, if you'll go I will never talk to you"

The next thing Aiden knows was a harsh reaction from his mother, her palm landed on his cheek making a flat yet horrible noise. The white skin converted into reddish pink.

Jihyo : "Mina"

Jihyo run towards that little boy and so do the other girls.

Chaeyoung : "Mina you slapped him?!"

Her eyes are as wide as they could be. Mina's eyes are full of tears, first time in her life she slapped her son.

Aiden : "I hate you mom and I hate you chaeyoung"

He started running wherever his feet were leading, luckily Jeongyeon followed him.

Chaeyoung started to run but again someone stopped her, it was Nayeon.

Nayeon : "Go with her"

Chaeyoung : "But unnie he is crying"

Nayeon : "She needs you more than him. He got all of us, but she got nothing. He is physically in pain, while her heart is aching. Go to her"

Chaeyoung just nodded and looked at Mina, she slowly approached her, till now everyone had gone with Aiden towards the resort.

Chaeyoung : "Mina..."