37

Chaeyoung : "Mina..."

As soon as her name was ringed into her ears by the side voice she soon let her body crash with the owner of that voice.

She hugged Chaeyoung and cried, don't know what to do, what exactly she should say, for the first time a writer is searching for words to sooth her love.

She keep on caressing Mina's back until she heard the sobbing getting slow.

Mina : "I'm a bad mother Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "You are not. You were never one"

She wiped the tears left on Mina's cheeks as she is wiping a already cracked glass, a little more pressure than requires and then it will spread in pieces.

Mina : "I hit him"

Chaeyoung : "I don't think there's a single kid who has been grown up well without getting hit by their parents"

Mina : "But I should at least apolo-"

Chaeyoung put her index finger on Mina's lips, as she hush the Japanese, she directly looked into her eyes.

Chaeyoung : "You weren't right, you were not wrong either. Let's get to the resort"

Mina : "I-I don't want to go there, if he will see us right now, he will act more rudely."

Chaeyoung : "I think we should call and ask unnies, cause when we will go up there will be no signal"

Mina didn't respond she just thought for a second before lightly moving her head.

Chaeyoung : "Don't feel guilty. Okay?"

She keep holding Mina's hand, like it's a thing attached to her body.

Jeongyeon : "Hm?"

Though they dialed Nayeon's number it was Jeongyeon who picked it up.

Chaeyoung : "How's he?"

Jeongyeon : "He slept while crying"

Mina : "was it too much Jeongyeon?"

Jeongyeon : "It's fine. Nayeon said she will talk to him once he will wake up. And don't worry, she said she will make him accept both of you"

Mina : "What should I do?"

Jeongyeon : "Don't worry Mina, it's a normal thing. Chill out. You are with Chaeyoung, enjoy with her"

Mina : "But how can I enjoy when I just hit my kid?"

Jeongyeon : "I know it's hard. When I hit Aeri for the first time, It was our anniversary, she was just to hard to handle. But that's totally fine. Just don't overthink about it, please hand the phone to Chaeyoung"

Mina handed the phone to chaeyoung, though it was on speaker from the last few minutes, but now it's just chaeyoung who will hear it.

Jeongyeon : "Chaeyoung, don't let her overthink about it. Take care of her. I know there's no need to tell you these things but still, take care of her inner self, not the outer one. Okay?"

Jeongyeon heard an okay from the other line before hanging up the phone.

Nayeon : "You have never hit Aeri in your life Jeongyeon"

Jeongyeon : "Sometimes it's better to lie, if that lie is changing someone else's mood. She will at least feel a little bit of comfortable"

>>>>

Chaeyoung : "Mina... why don't we play a game?"

Though Mina isn't in the mood but she knows that chaeyoung asked this question just to lift up her mood, so she just pushed her unwanted self away and answered with a yes.

Mina : "What's the game?"

Chaeyoung : "The same game we played years ago?"

Mina : "In your workshop?"

Chaeyoung : "You remember?"

Mina : "Of course. I do"