15

Chaeyoung : "Why?"

Tears started flowing more furiously, it's like they have been locked in those eyes from years. On other line Mina looked at the moon to, she is trying not to burst again.

Chaeyoung is sitting in her balcony, trying to calm her crazy heart down since she has seen Mina. She tried to sleep, but ended up tossing and turning on the bed cause there is a thing which can't let her sleep, Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Why you came back, Mina? After so many years, I thought I moved on but witnessing your face again make my that thought vanish completely"

Her voice was weak, weaker than ever.

Mina : "I am sorry Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "It was you, who wanted your sister back seven years ago, it was you who made me feel the word love, then why is it me who is suffering?"

Don't know what to say, how to reply to her question Mina just listen. If chaeyoung will curse her she wouldn't mind, if her words would be as hurtful as jumping from Eiffel Tower she will not mind, but the only thing she wishes for is Chaeyoung will not push her away.

Chaeyoung : "I hate you Mina, I hate you so much, I hate you for us having a relation of just sisters, I hate you for making me believe that I can be better of without having night stan, I hate you for kissing me everytime, i hate our moments together, but... but still I don't know why  I love loving you."

They can't help but to cry, their hearts are crushing equally.  Why there is no warning before falling in love with someone.

Chaeyoung : "And right now I hate myself for looking this vulnerable, fragile, and weak in front of you!"

Mina finally decided to spoke.

Mina : "Let's start again Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "No!"

It's like a reflex. The way the word "no" escaped from Chaeyoung's lips is like throwing a basket ball on an ant.

Chaeyoung : "Never ever Mina. I have had enough of this love thingy. You have Aiden, that seven year old kid. Did you even remember what you did with him years ago? Leaving him every time behind just to spend time with me?! He was just six months at that time so he don't remember anything. He is seven now, he will surely remember his mother spending time with someone else and leaving him behind. Be with him, rather than being with me!"

Mina : "Don't you want me to be with you?"

Chaeyoung : "No, I don't! I have my future ahead. I want success not you. In industry there's not a single person with bright future as gay and I'm not intrested in ruining my future for some stupid love"

Mina : "I never thought you'll be this harsh with words "

Chaeyoung : "And I never thought you will be in contact with oppa, Sana and Momo unnie, Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon unnie and even Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu but you never texted me? Why? That's how you treat the person you love?"

Mina : "Can you please calm your love thing down for a bit. Can't we talk normally?"

Chaeyoung : "Normally? Like how are you Mina, what are you up to nowadays, how's your husband, do you find another bed to spend night on?"

Mina : "Just shut up Chaeyoung! Just shut up! You are blaming everything on me like you were never involved? Am I the only one who fell in love with you? Am I the only one who kisses you? Are you the only one who is suffering?"

Chaeyoung : "No you are not! But surely I am the only one who had and is going through so much just because of you"

Mina : "You are..."

Chaeyoung heard a sigh from the other line.

Mina : "You could at least show that you are glad after seven years, when you saw me again"

Chaeyoung : "Correction! Seven years one month and 5 days!"

Mina : "Seven years ago when I met you, you were pissed on me because of some unknown reason, and after seven years you are again pissed on me because of me. If that's the only thing you are good at then I'm sorry. Sorry for everything. And I never thought I will start hating you. Goodbye"

With that Mina cut the call. Irony of the situation, Mina is the one who is wishing that Chaeyoung won't push her away and now she is the one who pushed chaeyoung away.

Chaeyoung threw her head back again, her tears started to flow which actually never stopped.

'I'm sorry Mina, I love you. I'm still in love with you, and I never regretted it. But for Aiden's future and for Aiden's sake I gotta push you away though it hurts more than hell. Only I know how much i want you back but, I can't ruin Aiden's future.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay, so maybe this chapter is a little confusing so here's a sum up.
Chaeyoung intentionally said those hurtful words so that Mina will move on from her. Cause she don't want her son, Aiden to suffer because of their love story. She isn't selfish that she will leave Mina for her future.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••