22

Chaeyoung : "You heard it clearly Mina"

Her voice is pissed, instead of her soft voice she was using a while ago. Rather than answering Mina lowered her head and started fidgeting her fingers.

Chaeyoung : "God dammit! Answer it!"

She stood from her seat, the sudden frustration in her voice is anew to Mina.

Mina stood up facing Chaeyoung.

Mina : "Can you please calm down?"

Chaeyoung : "No, I can't unless you'll answer me"

Mina : "Your question is ridiculous"

Chaeyoung : "Just like your actions"

Mina : "MY actions?"

Chaeyoung : "You fucking called mom almost everyday, you were in contact with EVERYONE but not me. Why?"

Mina : "It's just a small thing chaeyoung, which you are turning to big one"

Chaeyoung : "Woah. Is it? Then if it was a small thing why didn't you called me? Texted me? And why you keep asking me about my whereabouts from mom and oppa, even Jimin oppa but not me?"

Mina : "How the heck do you know?"

Chaeyoung : "GLADLY I KNOW!"

Mina : "STOP SHOUTING, WILL YOU?"

Chaeyoung : "Am I the only one SHOUTING?"

Mina : "Yes, and upon a foolish topic"

Chaeyoung : "A second with you is too much"

She left without receiving the answer, the last thing Mina heard before she bursted into tears was chaeyoung slamming the door as loudly as she could.

>>>>

It's almost midnight when Mina heard someone opening the door. She know who she is as the only people who has keys of the room is Chaeyoung, and the resort staff. Resort staff will not enter at midnight so the one who entered the room was chaeyoung.

Mina is pretending to be sleep on the corner most side of the bed, but she swiftly stood up when she felt that, that particular woman fell on the ground as she heard the 'ouch' word clearly.

She turn her body and found Chaeyoung trying to stand up but falling again.

Chaeyoung : "hehe, I'm fine"

Drunk!

The latter is more than drunk, god knows how many bottles that small stomach is holding.

Mina : "She is twenty four, and I'm not going to believe this"

Watching Chaeyoung's silliness and after drink state she let go of all the grudges she was holding and scooted to chaeyoung and picked her up.

The odour that the smaller frame holds is unbelievable, full of alcohol.

Mina : "You need to take a shower chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "No I'm lazy, you take it"

Mina : "Foolish, I'm not stinking but you are. Full of alcohol"

Chaeyoung : "Then make me alcohol free, give me your taste of love, my baby blue love, Mina"

Mina : "Just stop it with your foolish sentence and take a bathe. Or... or I'll make you my sister"

Chaeyoung : "NO! No sisterly love. I will take shower. Hehe"

Without any reason chaeyoung chuckled and entered the washroom stumbling, limping, and with all those weird things that probably every drunk man/woman do.

>>>>

Chaeyoung is way sober than before the shower really worked on minimizing the level of alcohol in her system to.
She silently lay down beside Mina, she is still drunk but sober than before. The distance between them is enough for two Aiden's to fit in.

Chaeyoung : "Mina?"

Drunk chaeyoung will be less risky and less angry. Right? With this thought Mina decided to reply but let her back face the latter.

Mina : "hmm?"

Chaeyoung : "Look at me!"

Mina : "Why?"

Chaeyoung : "Cause I love you"