16

|| A Week later ||

Aiden : "Am I the oldest one among them?"

Aiden excitedly asked his mom who is busy cleaning the house.

Mina : "Hmm... You are"

Aiden : "Are they your cousins?"

Mina : "No, but still they are your aunts!"

Aiden : "None of them is your cousin? Or your sister?"

Mina knows why Aiden is always curious to know about her cousins or any other relatives, that's why she never asked anything to him.

Aiden never seen any of his relative except his mother, his friends always talking about how their father bought them something they want, or how their aunts or uncles bought them gifts, the love of their grandparents, their cousins or siblings always playing with them, but Aiden always standing with them listening to everything they are saying and not able to involve in their talk. Many times he cried and complained Mina about his loneliness.

Mina : "O-One of them is my cousin but I am not sure if she is coming or not and the others are like my sisters, they are my best friends"

Aiden : "But why you never met them before?"

Mina : "We all were busy. Ed, now go and get ready. You don't want to be late. Right?"

Aiden : "Of course mom!"

He sprinted towards his room for getting reading for a four days trip that is thrown by Jihyo as her birthday party. They aren't going too far, it's a place in Korea, a resort. Everyone is equally excited to have a get together after months. But deep down there's one pin that keep hurting their hearts which is, Mina and Chaeyoung.

Mina sat on the sofa with a sigh, she really don't know how to face and talk to the youngest Korean woman. Yes, she is praying that Chaeyoung won't join them, and yes there's another wish in her heart to, which is to be with the latter.

|| Meanwhile ||

Jeongyeon : "Come on Chaeyoung, just four days. Please join us. You are my only no jam bro. We will get bore without  and it's a get together after YEARS... so don't spoil the mood"

Chaeyoung sighed and rotated her chair to face Jeongyeon who was sitting on her bed.

Chaeyoung : "I have work hyung, I have to send a song to JYPE for their new group within six days, a song to cube within eight days, and a song to SM for EXO's comeback within TEN days. So it's a no no situation"

Jeongyeon : "I'll help you!"

Chaeyoung furiously shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "No, no, no! Last time you helped me writing a song the whole time you be like 'Nabong will look so good in this rap'"

Jeongyeon pouted.

Jeongyeon : "But 'sweet summer days' was a bop!"

C

haeyoung : "Yeah yeah"

Jeongyeon : "Just come Chae, please"

Jeongyeon acted cute.

Chaeyoung : "Tch! Fine! You won't let me breath until I'll say yes! But but... I'll continue to write songs there"

Jeongyeon : "Okayyyyyyy!!!"

Chaeyoung : "You sure you are 32?"

Jeongyeon : "Nope, I'm just three"

Chaeyoung : "Your youngest child is older than you hyung!"

They both shared a nice chuckle before Chaeyoung was forced to pack her stuffs.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Just decided that I will end this story as soon as possible maybe this will end within 40 chapters. Cause my online classes will start soon, and I gotta write some more stories. Hope you'll support :)