Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Jrmhchu

It's raining here in our place. My brothers and sister are very noisy - fighting over who'll gonna use papa's phone. Meanwhile me, I am just here, sitting and looking at the raindrops falling from the sky.

A little while later, Perl came and introduced me to an app called Tiktok.

"Joe, tignan mo iyong mga stepping ngayon sa Tiktok!" she said tapos talagang nilapit sa mukha ko.

There are two girls who are dancing like, I don't know how to describe it. It just that, I don't like the way they move their upper body and so as their lower part.

"Nagsasayaw ka nang ganyan?" I asked her.

"Hindi no, nagdudub lang ako, nakakatawa kasi HAHAHAHA." I eyed her and I made sure that she could see that I am really uninterested.

"Tch, oo na hindi na ipapakita" she said after she rolled her eyes at umupo sa tabi ko.

She keeps on scrolling and stops whenever there's a video of boys and comments how hot and handsome they are.

Haysss typical Perlita......

I whispered silently and looks at the rain again.

Kapag ganito talaga ang panahon ang sarap matulog kasi ang lamig. Th-----

"Waahhhhh! Ang gwapo niya talaga!!" my thoughts got interrupted when she suddenly shouted.

I was about to tell her to lower her voice but my eyes got stucked looking at her phone and literally, it made me speechless.

I didn't know what really happened. All I know was that the video has ended. In a short while I was out of words and all my life I never thought that a time would come that I'll say those words because of a 'real' person.

"He's so handsome, what's his name?"

My cousin eyed me with shock evident in her eyes.

"WHATTTTTT?????" she shouted in the top of her lungs.

And that shout helped me backed in my senses. I realized that my amazement was really evident on my face, so I did all I can to compose myself, act naturally and pretend that I wasn't really interested.

"I mean ang gwapo naman kasi talaga niya. You also said it yourself, right? And ano ba iyong name niya bakit ka napasigaw?" I told and asked her at the same time casually.

At first, she hesitated to believe me but after a while she let it pass and answered me.

"His Tiktok account is Jrmhchu." sabi niya tapos pinaningkitan ako ng mata.

"What?" I asked her while forcing myself not to smile.

"Wala, tch"

jrmhchu huh? I whispered.

And that was the time I got to meet him and realized that I fell inlove.

********