...

Chaewon

It didn't took that long for humanity to turn upside down.

Merely entering the second quarter of the 21st century, humanity started to turn their backs to their duties. Both of the biggest and progressive countries form Western and Eastern part of the world was trying to prove one something. If y'all gonna ask me, it's probably just a baby fight. That's what I thought it was.

As someone who's self-reserve and just didn't care at anyone at all, I give no damn fuck about what was the deal about both of the countries. All I care is that, my country wasn't involved and that's we were doing pretty well. South Korea, my country, a progressive country. We were known in the field of music, specifically K-pop music. With that, no need much of a commentary; there were a lot of people that were getting hooked by their charms, dancing, singing and personalities.

As I was saying with the two countries, they were pretty much pissed each other to the point that they're people who were in the other country's territory were being humiliated, abused (in any form), and much worse murdered. It triggered both side's countrymen. Then the next thing you'll know protests and riots were everywhere. Internet had gotten worse that time. Everyone's fighting; for their race, for their own, for someone's rights. People made fun of this and that, made it a big deal. Threw shades and blames for whoever opposed them. It's so worse that my stepmom needed to cut out our internet connection for a week.

All of their acts stayed for almost 3 months, until there were silence in between the parties. Social Medias siezed like typhoon losing it's velocity.

Just like what older people says silence is scary.

Too quite people can be decieving, you don't know what they're thinking, what they wanna do or what they're intentions are. But sometimes quiet people just wants some time alone, from loud people asking too much questions in life, complaining about anything they could. Sometimes they're just calm, wanting silence.

Just after a few months of the silent war, it was New Years Eve when a news came from a small country in South East Asia, Zuyhan. That they have found a seemingly mysterious death case that they did not know what it caused and where it came from. The news was on the spotlight, capturing every thirsty scientists attention.
But the said news came in a flash as it surge down to people's eyes.

____________________________________________
___________
425 words aren't that bad right?
i'm a shitty writer pls be patient.