[TW] Dreams & Reality

3rd person's POV

---------

Flashback

"AHHHHH YOU FUCKI---!" the man shouts in pain as Chaewon thoughtless shoot his left thigh, not letting him run away this time.

Chaewon's mind doesn't pity him and his situation it even irked her to shoot him again in his mouth so that he could shut fuck up. But Chaewon didn't do that, she still need to have a word with the bullshit whose currently at the top of the bed, half naked and in so much pain.

'You deserve that and more' Chaewon thought. She reloaded her double-barrel, not really in hurry as she knows the man is too much in pain to think to move. After she's done, she sigh and move slowly away from the door way then closer  to the bed. The room is dim and the only light coming from outside was from the very small window at the top of a shelf.

Her eyes are tired without a sleep but she still manage to capture her prey's facial expression in distress. She then aims up, gun pointing firmly at the prey; lock, loaded and ready to shoot and end his breathing.

"Ch- Chaewon" a faint voice called shakily.

Chaewon took note of the voice, it's broken, she thought. A rush of feeling suddenly runs down her spine. She feels being electrocuted with just a simple sound.

Her eyes slowly find a figure at sofa. And she knew, despite the absence of much light, that the girl was giving glistening tears. Her chest contracts, heart beating erratically and tears desperately wants to come out.

'I finally found you' she thought then her hand drops down along with the gun. And for the mean time all she could think about was Minju but then suddenly a dark laugh snaps her head back to her prey.

The man laughs then scoffs at how the two looked at each other.

"You came late, you know?"  the man said, trying his best not to stutter as he felt this whole body starts to react more at the gunshot. He breathed heavily and starts to piss the intruder more for the last time.

"Look at her"  he said cockily.

And it trigger something inside Chaewon, but she did look at her.

And the sight flips everything down for Chaewon. Her blood boils as she felt her whole body irritatingly heated.

Chaewon was too immersed at the beauty and thought of Minju that she didn't notice the disaster painted across Minju's face down to her neck and shoulders. She then noticed that clenching hands Minju have across her chest to prevent a sight from her obvious naked body with a long garment.

After Chaewon examined Minju's body, she look up and saw the girl looking down. Chaewon badly wants to see her eyes again but she can't.

Her tears started to form as she felt her throat dry and  caught her breath.

"Too bad.. you're too late" 

With that  Chaewon's mind goes haywire again. Her mind goes in every possible and obvious unwanted disgusting thought possible.

She jumps to the bed  towering the poor man down the she swings the back end of  gun right in his face. Just like what he had done before. The man grunt almost losing his mind in reality but the devil inside Chaewon just awakens. With gritted teeth and flaring eyes she step hard onto the man's existing gun shot wound, waking the man in pain as he shout out loud.